Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Steno Posts
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification – Gujarat High Court (GHC) has published a recruitment notification for the post of English Stenographer Grade 2 and Gujarati Stenographer Grade 1. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gujarat High Court Steno Recruitment from 20th April 2021 on hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The last date for GHC Recruitment Application is 04th May 2021.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||English Stenographer Grade-II|
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Also Apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Stenographer 2021 Important Dates
|Starting date for submitting Online Application||20th April 2021 (12:00 hours)|
|Closing date for submitting Online Application||04th May 2021 (23:59 hours)|
|Stenography Test / Skill Test||27th June 2021 (Ist Session)|
|Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||27th June 2021 (IInd Session)|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- As on the Last Date for submitting Online Application i.e. 04/05/2021
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Knowledge of Computer
- A Candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
- A Candidate applying to the post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date for submitting Online Application i.e. on 04/05/2021.
- The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
- ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat Origin ONLY) – 05 Years
- Women Candidates 05 Years Differently Abled Persons (PH) – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – Actual service rendered + 3 Years
- High Court – 05 Years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less
- In any case, the Upper Age Limit for any Candidate under any Category/Class, shall NOT exceed 45 Years, while availing the above mentioned Age Relaxations as on 04/05/2021 [i.e Last Date for submitting the Online Application].
- Reservation for various Categories and Classes with respect to Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be in accordance with the prevailing policies of the State Government.
- Candidate belonging to the Reserved Categories in the State of Gujarat Origin, shall only be eligible for Reservation / Relaxation benefits.
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Scheme of Exam
- The Competitive Examinations will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective Tests, which would consist of:
- Stenography/Skill Test [70 Marks]
- Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) [30 Marks]
- The Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, request for reevaluation/rechecking / reassessment of O.M.R. Sheet shall not be entertained by the High Court.
Also Apply Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Stenographer 2021 Selection Procedure
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test and Written Test
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a particular year are not substantially higher than the number of Candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the period of such Select List / Wait List may be extended by the High Court not exceeding one year, so as to make appointment against such vacancies from the said Select List / Wait List
- Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the specified time limit, shall lose his/her right for appointment and the High Court shall operate the Select List / Wait List, as the case may be.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidate at any stage.
- The Select List / Wait List will be published on High Court website as well as on HCOJAS Portal
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before filling-up the ‘Online Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions herein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filledin by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or even before Appointment that a candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility criteria / norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed / twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
- Candidate should have his/her own/family member’s ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process, as SMS alerts for the various Tests are also likely to be sent on the said Mobile Number, registered in the ‘Online Application’.
- Candidate shall be required to download his/her e-Call Letter from the website https://hcojas.gov.in, during the Preceding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination and/or the same may be communicated at the relevant time through ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the Online Application of the candidate concerned.
- Gen / OBC / Others Rs.500 /-
- SC / ST / EWS / PH / Ex-service man Rs.250 /-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH), Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/plus usual Bank
- Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/plus usual Bank Charges, via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or Cash/Challan (Offline) (Cash/Challan will be generated Online at SBI epay website only).
- In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt of the same. However, if Transaction / Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions thereat. Note: e-Receipt will be generated at the respective time ONLY i.e. after Successful Payment, soft copy as well as hard copy thereof should be preserved till the conclusion of the instant Recruitment Process
- If Cash/Challan (Offline) Option is selected, Candidate is required to take printout of ‘Challan’ in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank. The Concerned Bank Branch will retain one Copy of the ‘Challan’ and return the other Copy to the Candidate.