Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 20 Legal Assistant Posts
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019: Gujarat High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Assistant. Interested Applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 08th November 2019. Check out complete details below like dates, eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure, and more information.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Vacancy Details
- Recruitment to the post of LEGAL ASSISTANTS on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat PURELY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
- Organization: Gujarat High Court
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Gujarat High Court requires the following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Gujarat High Court 2019
- Legal Assistants – 20
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Applicants are requested to check their education qualification required for various Gujarat High Court job opportunities. Applicants having the below-mentioned criteria be treated as eligible, to apply
a) Age Limit
- The applicant for Appointment to the said Post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the Last Date of submitting of ‘On-line Application, i.e. 08/11/2019, i.e. Applicants born between 08/11/1984 & 08/11/2001, shall be eligible to apply.
b) Educational Qualifications
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Applicants studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment
c) Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation
d) An acquaintance of vernacular Language
- Note: It may be noted by all concerned that the existing Legal Assistants would neither be eligible nor required to appear in the selection process.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Gujarat High Court may follow the following process to select the Applicants. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Applicants in the Written Test (60% Weightage will be given to the marks obtained in Written Test) & Marks obtained in Viva-voce Test
- The Wait List shall be operated only in case of non-joining of Applicant(s) or cancellation of candidature of Applicant(s) due to any reason(s), amongst the Applicants, enlisted in Select List
- Reservation policy shall not apply, as the Appointments are on Contractual Basis.
- Legal Assistants shall be appointed initially for a period of 11 months, and their tenure may be extended upto a maximum period of 3 Years, upon recommendation of the Hon’ble Judge concerned, subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice and such engagement shall in no case be extended beyond a period of 3 Years
- The appointment may be terminated by either side by giving one-month notice, or one month salary in lieu thereof, which requirement may be waived by the other side.
- Applicants selected are presently entitled to draw a Fixed Remuneration of Rs.20000/- per month, as stipulated in the Legal Department’s Resolution of the Government of Gujarat.
Fees & Mode of Payment
- All Applicants shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.300/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal
- Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or Cash-Challan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website)
- In the case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, the Applicant will get e-Receipt of the same. However, if Transaction/Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions thereat
- If Cash-Challan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) Option is selected, Applicant is required to take the printout of ‘Challan’ in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank
- The Concerned Bank Branch will retain one copy of the ‘Challan’ and return the other Copy to the Applicant
- Applicants are advised to preserve the copy of the e-Receipt / Cash-Challan till the conclusion of the Recruitment Process
- Confirmed ‘Online Application’, submitted by the Applicant, will be considered as VALID Application, only after he/she remits the Exam Fees, as required, in the State Bank of India through SBI e-Pay, before due time
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Applicants who wish to apply for the advertised vacancies must complete their online application process on the official website of Gujarat High Court, i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/. The online application portal will be activated on 21st October 2019 and closed on 8th November 2019
- Applicants must complete their application within this period only
- Applicants also need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300 if they belong to the general or OBC category. Applicants from other categories need not pay any application fee.
Instruction to Apply
- Before filling-up the ‘Online Application’, Applicant is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled-in by him/her are true and correct in all respects
- In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or even after Appointment, that an Applicant does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be liable to be Cancelled
- If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Publication of notification for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: 15th October 2019
- Starting of the Online Application Process: 21st October 2019
- Ending of the Online Application Process: 08th November 2019
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment Exam 2019: 08th December 2019
- Viva Voce Test for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: January or February 2020