GSL Recruitment 2020 for 20 Graduate Engineering Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Posts
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment 2020 – Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has invited applications for the Graduate Engineering Apprentices and Technician Apprentices Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 11th December 2020.
GSL Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineering Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
GSL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Publish/ Starting Date for GSL application submission||24th November 2020|
|Last Date for GSL Jobs form submission||11th December 2020|
Eligibility for GSL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices and Technician Apprentices – Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Graduate Eng Technician Apprentice /Technician Apprentice – Computer Science/IT Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Engg, Industrial Engg, Mechanical Engg, Shipbuilding Engg, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Polymer Engg. (20 Nos.: 15 Graduate Engineer apprentice & 05 Technician apprentice)
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply GSL Jobs 2020 application: Check Notification
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for GSL Graduate Engineering Apprentices and Technician Apprentices Posts: 8000-9000
Check out below:
GSL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 11 December 2020. Please keep scanned copies (preferably PDF/JPG format) of the following relevant documents ready before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Photograph: Passport sized color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes.
- Signature: Your signature on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitized. It should be scanned copies of your own signature on paper with pen.
- The persons may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given.
- For detailed advertisement and application format please visit our Company website goashipyard.in.