GRSE Recruitment 2021 for 262 Apprentice and Trainee Posts, Apply Online
GRSE Recruitment 2021 – Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited (GRSEL), Kolkata has released a Notification for Recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and HR Trainee Posts in the Employment Newspaper 11 to 17 September 2021.
A total of 256 vacancies are available under the Apprentice Act 1961 and 5 HR Trainee for the year 2021-22.
Also See: SAMEER ITI Apprentice Trainee Jobs 2021
GRSE Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 170 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 40 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 24 Posts
- HR Trainee – 6 Posts
- Total Vacancies – 256 Posts
GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date of utility course of 11 September 2021
- Last date to use online: 17 September 2021
Eligibility for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Academic qualification and eligibility has been prescribed individually for all of the posts
- Four years Full Time Engineering Degree (BE, B Tech) with First Class or 60% Overall Marks (55% for ST/OBC). Lateral entry to 3rd semester of 8 Semester Course /2nd year of 4 years course will also be considered as equivalent qualification
- Grouping of Disciplines in Engineering Degree – Technical disciplines
- Mechanical: Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./Mechanical & Production Engg./Marine Engg.
- Electrical: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation
- Electronics: Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control
- Civil: Civil/Civil & Structural/Structural
- Naval Architecture: Naval Architecture/Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding/Naval Architecture & Ocean Engg./Naval Architecture & Marine Engg./Ocean Engg. & Naval Architecture/Naval Architecture & Offshore Engg
- Marine Engineering: Marine Engineering.
- Production: Production Engineering/Production Engineering & Management/Production & Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing Technology/Engineering
- Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered for the recruitment process. Courses / Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered. For all the posts the qualification mentioned at Graduate level (for Technical posts) would be of full time only. No Part Time/Correspondence course will be accepted.
- Post graduate integrated Degree Courses will also be allowed for Engineering disciplines in Technical posts. The integrated Professional Technical qualification should be of 5 years duration after 10+2 qualification.
- AICTE / UGC / Government of India recognized / approved Degree / PG Degree courses in concerned discipline (as referred above) awarded by University / Institution recognized by Govt. of India will only be considered.
Maximum Age Limit
- Maximum age limit for applicants under UR Category is 52 years for General Manager, 50 years for Additional General Manager, 48 years for
- Deputy General Manager, 45 years for Senior Manager, 42 years for Manager, 35 years for Deputy Manager as on 01 July 2021
- However, relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD/ Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. rules. The relaxation in age limit for PWBD candidates shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not
- Age is not a bar for internal candidates.
- Maximum age for joining the Company will be 56 years after all age relaxations. It also applies for internal candidates.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit mentioned against each post may be granted to any candidate to extent of excess years of relevant post qualification experience possessed by the candidate vis-à-vis the notified years of post-qualification experience for each post.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWBD as applicable has been indicated against each post. However, candidates from reserved category fulfilling eligibility criteria may also apply for the posts earmarked for UR as per Government Rules.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 having minimum 40%
Also Apply BHEL Haridwar Apprentice Recruitment 2021
GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through „Career section‟ of GRSE website grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020.
- All candidates are required to apply ONLINE and upload documents supporting age, caste, education, experience in the Online application. In addition to that, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS and OBC candidates ), self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational & Professional qualification, Experience, CTC/Pay-scale, Ex-Serviceman, EWS, PH etc. through ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, so as to reach within 31 July 2021
- The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “GRSE Employment Notification No. OS: 01/2021” and “Post Applied for”.
- Serving candidates of Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Organization are further required to forward the auto-generated printout along with self-attested copies of supporting documents through proper channel to the address mentioned above or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview
- A candidate may be interviewed without NOC but he/she will not be entitled to any pay-protection benefit and service transfer benefit on joining, if selected.
- Please note that candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled if he / she submit more than one application for same post.
- GRSE will not be responsible for any delay / loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- The detailed procedure of application and other details are available in “Career Section” of GRSE Website: grse.in and also in https://jobapply.in/grse2020.
- Application fees of Rs.500/- and Bank charges of Rs. 71/- (Total fees Rs. 571/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General, OBC & EWS only). Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
- The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2020 for details regarding remittance of Application Fee through Bank Challan in SBI Branches.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
GRSE Apprentice Selection Procedure
- The selection for all posts will be through interview.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only
- All information regarding Interview Call Letter etc. shall be provided through e-mail uploaded at the time of application/uploading on GRSE website
- Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Interview Call Letter or any other information shall be of the candidate only
- GRSE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk mail folder for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time or DND activated mobile no. etc.