Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer (24 Posts)
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 Notification: Goa Electricity Department has invited online applications for the positions of Graduate Engineer. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the positions. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure, dates for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019.
Post and Vacancies for Goa Electricity Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Engineer
- Field Engineer
- GIS Surveyor
- Total No. of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Check out latest job notifications
- M/s RECPDCL was entrusted with the work of implementation of IT in the Electricity Department in 2014, under the R-APDRP Project. Under this project the firm has completed 17 modules which operate in the SAP system and include GIS mapping as well as AMR
- Although the project was completed by M/s RECPDCL, there is consumer indexing data and GIS data of assets yet to be mapped in to the system. We have now placed an order for IT Cell on M/s RECPDCL. The scope of this cell is successful user level implementation of the 17 modules in SAP, AMR & GIS. For this purpose, man power has been recruited by them.
- The Detailed work of Field Engineer will be as follows: Hand holding, on the job training to users to make end users self-reliant. Stabilization of Revenue cycle processes-metering, Billing & collection. Timely Resolution of Customer complaints. Inventory management & plant maintenance. Preparation & Distribution of MIS
- Qualification: Eligible applicants having qualifications of B.E./ B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- The detailed work of GIS surveyor will be as follows: Site survey and digitization for incremental data/ verification of Red lining. On the job training to end users. Continuous data update for land base, network & consumer details. AT&C loss maintenance, preparation & distribution of MIS
- Qualification: Eligible candidates having qualifications of B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Age limit not exceeding 35 years
Check out State Govt Jobs
- Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may apply on or before 05th December 2019 along with their C.V. and following documents, to the office of the Chief Electrical Engineer, Establishment section, 4th floor, Vidyut Bhavan, Panaji-Goa.
- The Chief Electrical Engineer, Establishment section, 4th floor, Vidyut Bhavan, Panaji-Goa.
- Birth Certificate or other document indicating date of birth.
- 15 years Residence Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Copy of SSCE passing certificate & SSCE mark sheet.
- Copy of HSSCE passing certificate & HSSCE mark sheet.
- Copy of Graduation passing certificate (may include provisional) & mark sheet of all years.
- Copy of Higher Educational Qualification i.e. Master Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma Degree obtained after Graduation with final examination mark sheet.
- Copy of Certificates pertaining to other Qualification (including Computer Education).
- Copy of Certificate(s) certifying work experience issued by the employer on his letter head.
- 02 passport size photographs.
- For more details, please visit https://www.goaelectricity.gov.in/
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application is on December 05th, 2019
Check out more Government Jobs