Govt. General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) Jobs 2020-21
GIC Recruitment 2020 – General Insurance Corporation of India GIC Recruitment 2020 invites application for the post of 07 Actuarial Apprentice Post. Apply this GIC vacancy 2020 online before 25th October 2020
The applicants can check more details on GIC Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process given below.
GIC Recruitment 2020 07 Actuarial Apprentices Posts
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Total No of Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13th October 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25th October 2020|
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or iii. Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or iv. Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
Age Limit: (As on 30.09.2020)
- 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years i.e. candidate should have been born not earlier than 30.09.1993 and not later than 30.09.1999 both days inclusive, relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules
- Interview/Group Discussion (to be conducted only in Mumbai)
- All eligible candidates will be called for interview/ Group Discussion and their selection will be based on their performance in Interview/Group Discussion.
- Final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- Posting of selected candidates will be at Head Office of GIC Re
- The selected candidates will be for both the streams i.e. life and non-life
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form as per Annexure.
- Attach self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
- Affix passport size photograph at the right hand top corner of the application.
- Then send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the email id [email protected]. The original application along with the original certificates are to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion.
- With minimum 7 or 8 subjects – Rs. 14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects – Rs. 15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects – Rs. 16,000/