GETCO Recruitment 2021 (New), Apply 352 Vidyut Sahayak (JE) Vacancies
GETCO Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) has released a notification for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 from before 18th June 2021 on official website getcogujarat.com.
A total of 352 vacancies are available of which 300 vacancies are in the category of VSJE (Electrical) and 52 vacancies are in the category of VSJE (Civil). More details on GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process and application link below:
Details of GETCO Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO)
- Job Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
- Salary: Rs.37000 (1st Year)
- Total Vacancy: 352
- Job Location: Gujarat
Also See: Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021
GETCO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online application: Within 21 Days i.e. 08th July 2021
Eligibility for GETCO Recruitment 2021
- For Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer):E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates, 55% for Reserved Category Candidates.
- For Plant Operator: Diploma in Electrical Engineering full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates, 55% for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age Limit: As on 04.01.2017
- For UR Category Candidates: 30 years
- For SC / ST / SEBC Candidates: 35 years
Age of Relaxation
- For Female Candidates: 05 years
Also See: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- As per GSO-3 Dtd.19.01.2015 and subsequent amendments thereof, in online examination the minimum eligibility cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for Unreserved category candidates and 45 marks for reserved category candidates. If online exam is held in multiple batches / sessions, the marks shall be considered after normalization as per the normalization formula given herewith on the last page. The normalized score will be considered upto two decimals in case of fraction. The selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering available vacancies and reservation rules.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in online test / normalized score in case of multiple batches) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for widow female candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow female candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates are found with equal score, the selection will be in the following manner
- They will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. the elder will be kept in priority to younger. Candidates of Gujarat domicile will be given priority over non-domicile candidates irrespective of date of birth/age.
- In case the date of birth is also found same, then the candidate securing higher percentage in final year (last two semesters) shall be considered above the candidate securing lower percentage in final year (last two semesters).
GETCO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only, compulsorily through getcogujarat.com
- Candidates shall have to generate Registration ID online by filling-up the online Application Form. The candidates should retain the printout of Registration Form and the same shall be required at all stages during recruitment process.
- Candidates shortlisted for online test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document/certificate at present. The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of original documents / certificates at appropriate stage.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Since the shortlisting and further process shall be purely on the basis of details submitted by the candidates in online application form, the candidates must fully ensure that they fulfill the requisite criteria and all the details are filled-up correctly in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them. If any information furnished is found false at any time, his/her candidature/appointment shall be cancelled without any notice.
- The persons who are convicted in any court of law are not eligible to apply as per rules.
- UR/SEBC Candidates have to pay application fee in Rs. 500/- and SC/ST candidates Rs.250/- through Challan in SBI branches.
Also See: UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021