Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 10 Law Clerk Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019: Gauhati High Court has invited applications for the Law Clerk posts. Interested applicants can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 24th December 2019. Applicants can check out and read all the necessary details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 such as online eligibility, application form, application fee, last date to apply and more for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019.
गौहाटी उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2019: गौहाटी उच्च न्यायालय ने लॉ क्लर्क पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 24 दिसंबर 2019 को या उससे पहले निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से गौहाटी उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2019 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक गौहाटी उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2019 के सभी आवश्यक विवरणों को देख सकते हैं और पढ़ सकते हैं जैसे ऑनलाइन पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, अंतिम तिथि आवेदन करने के लिए और गौहाटी हाई कोर्ट लॉ क्लर्क भर्ती 2019 के लिए और अधिक।
- Gauhati High Court has invited application for recruitment of the following post for temporary of a period of 1 year. Details are as follows.
- Job Role: Law Clerk
- Job Location: Assam
- Total Vacancies: 10
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date for submission of Online Application: 10th December 2019 at 02:00 pm
- Closing Date for receipt of Online Application: 24th December 2019 till 5:00 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27th December 2019
Check out more Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must be a Graduate / Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Applicants practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
- Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:
- Unreserved – Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 38 years
- OBC/MOBC – Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 41 years
- SC – Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 43 years
- ST (P) & ST (H) – Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 43 years
- PWD – Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age 48 years
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheets testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) as well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
- Viva-Voce / Interview of 30 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written; examination will be called to appear in the interview.
- The Assamese language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidates will have to secure at least 40% marks i.e., 8 (Eight) marks out of 20 marks in the Assamese language segment to be considered qualified in the written examination.
- Further, the candidate shall have to secure at least 60% marks in the interview in order to be considered qualified, qualifying marks for the interview shall be 60% of 30 i.e., 18 (Eighteen) marks.
- For SC/ST (P) ST (H): Rs.150/-
- For all others: Rs.300/-
- Note: Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay any fees.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Interested candidates can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 24th December 2019. Before applying online, applicants must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active, Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the email may not be delivered, hence the applicants are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Log on through the website www.ghconhine.gov.in and click on online Application for temporary engagement of 10 (ten) Law clerk”.
- Click on “New Registration” Provide the required information in that page, and then click “submit Registration”. Though the system is designed to send email immediately acknowledging the Reg. Code and corresponding DOB, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, applicants are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
- Applicants can Apply Online here
How to Apply?
to register provisionally as an applicant click here ->
if already registered provisionaly, to provide details of the candidate click here ->
to upload passport photograph and signature image and to post the candidature for the examination, click here ->
after submission of application, to access fees challan, auto generated application form, acknowledgement card etc., click here ->