Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification Out, Apply Online
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – Gauhati High Court has invited applications for the Law Clerk Posts. Interested applicants can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06th September 2021
Applicants can check out and read all the necessary details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 such as online eligibility, application form, application fee, last date to apply and more for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
- Gauhati High Court has invited application for recruitment of the following post for temporary of a period of 1 year. Details are as follows.
- Organization: Gauhati High Court
- Job Name: Law Clerk
- Job Location: Guwahati (Assam)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission of Form: 06th September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Submission: 16th September 2021
- Last Date for Depositing Online Application Form: 18th September 2021
Check out more Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must be a Graduate / Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Applicants practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
- Must possess a valid Registration number of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam
- Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:
- Unreserved – Maximum Age 40 years
- OBC/MOBC – Maximum Age 43 years
- SC – Maximum Age 45 years
- ST (P) & ST (H) – Maximum Age 45 years
- PWD – Maximum Age 50 years
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and viva voce.
- Stage 1 – Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheets testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) as well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
- Stage 2 – Viva-Voce / Interview of 30 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written; examination will be called to appear in the interview.
- Note: The Assamese language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidates will have to secure at least 40% marks i.e., 8 (Eight) marks out of 20 marks in the Assamese language segment to be considered qualified in the written examination.
- Further, the candidate shall have to secure at least 60% marks in the interview in order to be considered qualified, qualifying marks for the interview shall be 60% of 30 i.e., 18 (Eighteen) marks.
- For SC/ST (P) ST (H): Rs.150/-
- For all others: Rs.300/-
- Note: Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay any fees.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06th September 2021. The last date of online application submission is 16th September 2021.
- Before applying online, applicants must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration
- E-mail ID should be kept active, Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the email may not be delivered, hence the applicants are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Log on through the website ghconhine.gov.in and click on online Application for temporary engagement of 10 (ten) Law clerk”.
- Click on “New Registration” Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. Though the system is designed to send email immediately acknowledging the Reg. Code and corresponding DOB, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, applicants are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.