High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 for 80 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Posts
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Gauhati invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 80 posts of Lower Division Assistant and Copyist
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of High Court of Gauhati. Persons must note that the last date for application is 17th April 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court LDA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Posts||LDA & Copyists|
|No. of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Job Location||Gauhati, Assam|
|Submission of online application starts from||03rd April 2021, 12:00 pm|
|Last Date for submission of online application||17th April 2021, 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for payment of Fees||20th April 2021, till bank transaction hour|
|District||Post Name||Gen||OBC/ MOBC||PWD||SC||ST|
- A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
- He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3(three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
- Category wise age limit as on the last date of application:
- General Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- OBC/ MOBC Candidates: 18 to 43 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 18 to 45 Years
- PWD Candidates: 18 to 50 Years
- Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks
- General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
- Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks). Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test.
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
- Note: In case of candidates obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written Test will be given preference. Where marks obtained by such candidates in the Written test are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference.
- The High Court reserves the right to fix cut off mark, if any, for the written test. There shall be no negative marking
How to Apply?
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click here to apply online” will be available:
- Phase 1: To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of this information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the same page prominently. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the
- Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion the e-mail may not be delivered, hence candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
- The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
- Phase 2: In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the update data button
- Phase 3: Here, the applicant can upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB. The dimension of the Photograph image and Signature image should be as indicated below:
- The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80% of the space of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at least 70% of space of the Signature image. Image dimensions are-for photograph- 354 x 276 pixel and for signature-118 x 276 pixel For uploading Passport Photo and Signature (both should be in image format as specified above) the candidate should select the respective file using the Browse button and after selecting the file, he/she should click the Upload; Pa5Sport and Upload Si086.lri! .button respectively to upload the file to server.
- Candidates under PWD (Person with disability) category need not to pay any fee. The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below
- For Gen/OBC Candidate: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidate: 150/-