GAIL 2021 Recruitment Notification of Executive Trainee 02 Posts
GAIL India Recruitment 2021 – GAIL India Limited has invited applications for the positions of Executive Trainee. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. Check out eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, application form, selection procedure, important dates and more details for GAIL Recruitment 2021.
Career Opportunities as Executive Trainee
- GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services.
- GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts by using GATE-2021 score:
|Executive Trainee||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Also Read SSC CGL 2021 Notification
GAIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2021 Registration Number||15th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates||16th March 2021|
|Post||Post identified as suitable to be held by PWBDs in following categories|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||OH (OA, OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||HH, OH (OL)|
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Also Read: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Relaxation in Minimum Percentage of Marks
- Relaxation in minimum percentage of marks in essential qualification will be provided in respect of SC, ST and PWBD category candidates as per following –
- Wherever minimum percentage of marks have been specified as 65%, relaxed minimum percentage of marks in educational qualification in respect of SC, ST and PWBD category candidates is 60%.
- SC/ ST / PWBD category candidates applying against unreserved posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in minimum qualifying percentage of marks in education qualification shall be available to them.
Terms & Conditions in Respect of Essential Qualification
- Minimum essential educational qualifications required for each Post shall be as indicated in Table-2 above against each post.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions / concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/University rules/norms.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes. Candidate is required to obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute which shall be required at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Engineering Degree can be B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg.
- Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the discipline of Chemical & Instrumentation.
Also See: SSC MTS 2021 Notification
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 16th March 2021 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWBD-General/EWS, 13 years for PWBD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWBD-SC/ST category candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable for PWBDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for PWBDs.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service (actual service rendered in the Armed Forces) from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment by more than 3 years, he/she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
- Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- Selected candidates will be offered pay and allowances of the grade applicable to them.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, etc
- Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement Medical Benefits.
- All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
Also See: Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2021.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first register for GATE 2021 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2021 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2021 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Exam Papers:
|Sl. No.||Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||Code|
|1||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|2||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
GAIL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidates who have registered with GATE 2021 are required to download the admit card from GATE Official website upon its activation.
- On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2021 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website gailonline.com
- For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available in the “Careers” section of our website gailonline.com. It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2021 registration number will be rejected.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2021 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2021 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. Name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2021 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data / particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- Candidates will be required to apply online through GAIL website: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2021 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available from 11:00 hrs on 15th February 2021 till 1800 hrs on 16th March 2021.
- A candidate can apply for one post / discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach to the candidate informing that his/ her application has been submitted successfully.
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in the “Careers” section of GAIL Website gailonline.com (which will be updated shortly). In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at [email protected]