GAIL Recruitment 2022 for 282 Non-Executive Posts – Check Notification & Apply Online Now
GAIL Recruitment 2022 – The GAIL (India) Limited has published the GAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification for recruitment to Jr. Engineer, Assistant, Operator & Other Non-Executive Posts.
Detailed Official Notification, Online application link, age limit, salary/pay scale, vacancy, eligibility criteria / educational qualification, and other relevant details for GAIL Non-Executive Posts Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
- Organization Name: GAIL (India) Limited
- Recruitment Exam Name: GAIL Recruitment 2022 for Non-Executive Posts
- Post Notified: Jr. Engineer, Foreman, Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Chemist, Technical Assistant, Operator, Technician, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant
- Recruitment Type: Permanent Jobs
- Recruitment Category: Maharatna PSU Jobs
Also See Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Release: 16th August 2022
- Application Begins: 16th August 2022
- Application Ends: 15th September 2022
GAIL Non-Executive 2022 Vacancy Details
- GAIL Non Executive Recruitment 2022: Category-wise Vacancy Distribution is given below
|Jr. Superintendent (Official Language)||S-5||1||0||1||2||1||5|
|Jr. Superintendent (HR)||S-5||10||1||4||2||3||20|
|Technician Assistant (Laboratory)||S-3||0||0||0||3||0||3|
|Technician(Telecom & Telemetry)||S-3||7||1||3||2||1||14|
|Assistant(Store & Purchase)||S-3||13||2||9||3||1||28|
GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must ensure before filling out the application form whether they are eligible or not. In this section, we provide a minimum education qualification & Experience required for specific posts.
Any of the following Degree / Diploma holder candidates can apply online for these posts:
- Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology / Mechanical /Production/ Production & industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Civil OR
- Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Hindi Literature with minimum 55% marks and should have English as one of the subjects in Graduation [Marks specified are for UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates.] OR
- Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks and Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations with minimum 55% marks. [Marks specified are for UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates.] OR
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B. Sc.) (with Chemistry) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B. Sc.) with subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics OR
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry OR
- Matric plus ITI Tradesman ship/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrical/ wireman / Instrumentation / fitter / diesel mechanic/ machinist/ turner / Electronics/ Telecommunication OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 06 months duration of Fireman’s Training course and Driving License for heavy vehicle/ Fire Tenders; Proficiency in operating the pump/ other firefighting equipment OR
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 55% Marks. [Marks specified are for UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates.] OR
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in Commerce (B.Com) with minimum 55% marks. [Marks specified are for UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates.] OR
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in Business Administration (BBA/BBS/BBM) with minimum 55% marks. [Marks specified are for UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates.]
- The upper Age Limit is up to 45 years which is relaxable for various reserved category candidates as per GoI Rules.
Upper Age Limit
- The relaxation in upper age limit as detailed in Table -III below is applicable only in respect of posts that are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates
- Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable for PwBD category candidates irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified as suitable for concerned PwBD category candidates.
- Relaxation and concessions for PwBD category candidates will be in accordance with the Government of India directives in this regard.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates applying for any post marked Unreserved (UR) shall be considered under the general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them
- The maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations
GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the application as submitted in the online application), will be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/multiple-stage selection process. In the event of a number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
- Shortlisting and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full, and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
- If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information; their candidature will be Summarily Rejected and No TA shall be paid to such candidates. Canvassing in any form during any stage of the recruitment process will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. 10.5. It may please be noted that submission of online applications under fictitious/pseudo names/ email ids is strictly prohibited. Any candidate resorting to such practices will be liable for suitable action under the provisions of IT Act 2000.
- The candidates selected for the post(s) in various grades shall be on probation for a period of one year and shall draw initial basic pay in the corresponding pay scales as indicated in Table-IV below:
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under Cafeteria Approach. No Candidates joining the post shall be granted any kind of Pay-Protection.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay is based on individual and organizational performance
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation/ Leased Accommodation/ HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, etc. as per rules of the company.
- Superannuation Benefits: Subject to fulfilling of requisite terms & conditions, employees will be eligible for Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and Pension under the Defined Contributory Scheme. Further, Post Retirement Medical Benefits under the Defined Contributory Scheme will be extended to those who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of continuous service.
- All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force and as amended from time to time.
- At the time of submission of the online application for the post, candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC (NCL) categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) (excluding applicable Convenience Fee and Taxes).
- The Application fee once paid will neither be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees subject to submission of a true copy of the certificate(s) as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the Central Govt. format(s) at the time of document verification.
GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE https://gailonline.com/CRApplyingGail.html
- No other means / mode of application shall be entertained. Application portal for the same shall remain open from 1100 hrs. onwards 16th August 2022 and upto 1800 hrs. on 15th September 2022.
- Candidates can apply for ONE POST ONLY. In case of submission of more than one application by a candidate, the latest application submitted shall be considered for the purpose of this advertisement.
- No further correspondence regarding this shall be entertained.
- Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through Detailed Instructions. The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online:
- Valid email ID and mobile no.
- Scanned copy of self-attested recent passport size colored photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cm) of the candidate. The size of file should be upto 100kb in .Jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Scanned copy of signature (signed on white paper with black pen) of the candidate. The size of file should be upto 100kb in .Jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking required for paying the online application fee.
- After submitting the online application, the candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with the unique registration number. The candidate should put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep the form with him/ her for future reference.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application.
- CANDIDATE CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION AT ANY STAGE BEFORE SUBMISSION. Hence, candidates are advised to take a preview of the application before submitting the same. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.