GACL Recruitment for Executive Trainee (Instrumentation & Control) Posts 2021
GACL Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited – GACL published an official notification for Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Instrumentation & Control) Posts. Eligible applications can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. important links and important dates.
Job Recruitment Details
|Job Type||on Contract Basis Jobs|
|Application start from||02nd February 2021|
|Last date for application||14th February 2021|
- B.E / B.Tech (Instrumentation & Control) (Full Time) from recognized university
- Only those candidates who have passed their B.E / B.Tech degree from the year 2018 to 2020 can apply. The candidates should have secured min. 60% and above marks in Bachelor’s Degree.
- Priority in selection shall be given to those candidates who had appeared in the GATE examination of 2019 and 2020
- On the basis of the GATE scores, a merit list for each year of appearing will be prepared for the selection process. Hence, all the candidates are requested to mention their recent GATE Marks out of 100 and year of appearing. Candidates are requested not to upload their percentile in GATE Marks out of 100.
- Candidates having relevant Post Qualification experience of Engineering Services in large size Chemicals/Chlor-Alkali / Petrochemical industries will be an added advantage.
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview
How to Apply?
- The candidates should visit official website https://www.gacl.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
- Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.