23 FAD Recruitment 2019 for 108 Tradesmen Mate, Fireman, MTS Vacancies
23 FAD Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Defence 23 Field Ammunition Depot has invited Online applications for recruitment of 108 Tradesman Mate, Fireman & Other Posts from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualifications. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Jobs. These vacancies are in 223 Advance Base Ordnance Depot, 17 Field Ammunition Depot & 23 Field Ammunition Depot from eligible applicants to reach Commandant, 23 Field Ammunition Depot, Across India. Applicants can check out and read all the necessary details of 23 FAD Recruitment 2019 such as online eligibility, application form, application fee, last date to apply and more for FAD Recruitment 2019.
23 एफएडी भर्ती 2019: रक्षा मंत्रालय 23 फील्ड गोला बारूद डिपो ने 10 वीं, 12 वीं योग्यता वाले पात्र उम्मीदवारों से 108 ट्रेड्समैन मेट, फायरमैन और अन्य पदों की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार इस नौकरी के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ये रिक्तियां 223 एडवांस बेस ऑर्डनेंस डिपो, 17 फील्ड गोला बारूद डिपो और 23 फील्ड गोला बारूद डिपो में योग्य आवेदकों से कमांडेंट, 23 फील्ड गोला बारूद डिपो, भारत भर में पहुंचने के लिए हैं। आवेदक ऑनलाइन योग्यता, परीक्षा तिथि, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, परीक्षा पैटर्न, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि और एफएडी भर्ती 2019 के लिए जैसे प्रवेश के लिए 23 एफएडी भर्ती 2019 के सभी आवश्यक विवरणों को देख और पढ़ सकते हैं।
Also check out more Defence Jobs
23 Field Ammunition Depot Details
- Organization Name: 23 Field Ammunition Depot
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Role: Tradesman Mate, Fireman & Other Posts
- Total No of Vacancies: 108
|Post||Total No. of Post||Unit||Unit No. of Post|
|Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||62||223 ABOD||30|
|MTS (Erstwhile Safaiwala)||35||223 ABOD||13|
|Firemen (Male candidates only)||09||223 ABOD||07|
|Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)||02||23 FAD||02|
23 FAD Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Date 14th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News
Also check out Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 in Group X and Y
23 FAD Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) – 10th class or equivalent from the recognized University/Board
- MTS (Erstwhile Safaiwala) – 10th class or equivalent from recognized University/Board
- Firemen (Male candidates only) – 10th class or equivalent from the recognized University/Board
- Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC) – 12th class or equivalent from the recognized University/Board
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 Yrs to 25 Yrs
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
Check out DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020
- Age limit and its relaxation for Tradesmen Mate, Firemen, Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)
- UR – 18 Yrs to 25 Yrs
- OBC – 03 Yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- SC/ST – 05 Yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- UR – 10 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- OBC – 13 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- SC/ST – 15 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- UR – 05 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- OBC – 08 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- SC/ST – 10 yrs relaxation in upper age limit
- EWS – 18 Yrs to 25 Yrs
- ESM – Relaxations equal to Service rendered in the Army/Navy/Air Force plus three years
J & K Migrants
- Age relaxation (upper age limit) up to five years is applicable for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the UT of Jammu & Kashmir & Ladhak during the period from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989 subject to extension having been received from IHQ of MoD (Army) beyond 31 Dec 2015. Xerox copy of certificate to this effect issued either by concerned Dist- Magistrate or by Relief Commissioner to be attached with application form and original certificate to be produced at the time of Physical/Skill/Written test.
Check out more Government Jobs
Physical Standards Required/Tests
Fireman (Male candidates only)
Candidates are required to be physically fit to perform the strenuous duties of Fireman and should pass the following tests:
- Height – 165 cms (2 cms relaxation for ST)
- Weight – 50 kg (Minimum)
- Chest – 81.5 cms/85 cms (with expanse)
- (aa) Running – 1.6 KM
- Qualifying time – up to 6 Minutes Fail – Beyond 6 Minutes
- (ab) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch and landing on both feet.
- (ac) Carrying a man (Fireman lift) of 63.5 kgs to distance of 183 Meters within 96 seconds.
- (ad) Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hands and feet
Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying) for the post of Tradesman (Mate). Candidates are required to pass following which will be conducted by the Board of Officers:-
- (aa) Running – 1.5 Km only (for male candidates)
- Qualifying time – upto 6 Minutes Fail – Beyond 6 Minutes
- (ab) Carrying a weight 50 kgs to distance of 200 Meters within 100 seconds.
- Note: For Female Candidates: Timing of Physical Endurance Test for female candidates will be as deemed fit by the BOO conducting recruitment.
MTS (Erstwhile Safaiwala)
Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)
- Written Test (Qualifying for the post of Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC). Candidate are required to pass the test.
- Typing test (Qualifying) will be conducted on computer as under:-
- (aa) English Typing @ 35 w.p.m.
- (ab) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.
- (ac) Time Allowed – 10 Minutes.
- (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
The condition of passing typing test prior to Recruitment in Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC) post need not to be insisted upon the following cases:-
- (ad) Appt of meritorious sportsmen.
- (ae) Appt of PH persons.
Calculation of Age
- Age calculation will be as on last date prescribed for receipt of application in open advertisement which will be considered as 21 days from the date of publication (excluding the date of publication) of advertisement in Employment News (for example, 1-7 Jan 2019, 02 Jan 2019 will be counted as a first day). In case candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Tripura, Laddakh UT, Lahaul and Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadweep, time limit will be 28 days from the date of determining the age limit for all, shall be the closing date for receipt of applications ie. 28 days from the last date of publication.
Pay Scale – 23 FAD Recruitment 2019
- Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor) = Pay Scale Rs. 18000/- 56900/- Level – 01
- MTS (Erstwhile Safaiwala)/ Firemen (Male candidates only)/ Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC) – Pay Scale Rs.19900/- 63200/- Level – 02
23 FAD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Commandant 23 Field Ammunition Depot PIN-909723 C/O 56 APO by Ordinary/Registered/Speed post within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. along with following documents:
- Birth Certificate.
- Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner for physical fitness.
- Caste Certificate as per Appendix ‘H’.
- Education Certificates alongwith the marks sheets (Matriculation onwards).
- Photocopy of Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Disability certificate for physically Handicapped issued by CMO/civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital as per Appendix ‘F’.
- Domicile Certificate (for residents of Jammu UT, Kashmir UT & Laddakh UT availing age relaxation, as applicable).
- Certificate of the competition for Meritorious Sports Persons where applicable.
- Two additional passport size photographs.
- Certificate/under taking for employment in any unit as per Appendix ‘B’. (l) In case of Sports person, please attach ‘Sports Certificate’ as per Appendix ‘D’
- While forwarding the application, the envelope should be clearly marked, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Tradesman (Mate)/Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)/Fireman (EXSERVICEMEN/ GEN/ EWS/PH/ MSP/ SC/ ST/OBC)” (Delete whichever is not applicable). (Quoting of Postal Index Number (PIN) & Category are mandatory).
- Detailed Eligibility Criteria and application form is available at www.indianarmy.nic.in and www.ncs.gov.in. Any future amendment/corrigendum in advertisement will be published in www.indianarmy.nic.in and www.ncs.gov.in.