FACT Engineer Job Vacancies 2021 Out – Apply Directly from Here
FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021 – The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited has released a recruitment notification for the post of Engineer (Electrical). Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 17th June 2021
This recruitment is clearly based on contractual. Official Notification and Online Application link given at the end of the post
FACT Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited
- Name of the Post: Engineer (Electrical)
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Status: Notification Released
FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: June 11th, 2021
- Application End Date June 17th, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have completed BE or B.Tech with ME or Mtech (Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering) integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline from recognised university by UGC or AICTE or AIU to apply for this post.
- Candidate should be medically fit to apply for the post of Engineer in FACT.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 35 years as on 01.06.2021 to apply for the post of Engineer in FACT.Age relaxation in upper age limit for 5 years will be given to SC and ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWBD Candidates.
Salary in Fact
- Selected candidate for the post of Engineer will get paid for Rs. 25000 per month. Candidate will receive increment of 3% for every year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable.
- Based on the educational qualification, work experience, completion of apprenticeship training in related field and date of birth candidates will be shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process.
Also See: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Considering the Covid pandemic situation, provision to apply online is provided. Candidates are encouraged to use this option. Accordingly, Candidates desiring to apply online for the post against this notification can register themselves by filling and submitting the details in the Online Form by clicking the Online Registration link – 08/2021 provided in the website fact.co.in >> Careers >> Job Openings >> Recruitment Notification 08/2021
- The following shall be ensured while submitting the application through online method.
- All necessary data shall be filled in the Online Forms as prescribed
- Application Form in the prescribed format, given separately in the website along with notification, shall be manually filled, signed, photo affixed and uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the Online Form.