Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 25 Posts
Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Export-Import Bank of India has released the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 notification on 25/02/2022. Notification is out for 25 Management Trainee Vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25th February 2022 to 14th March 2022. The complete details about the Management Trainee recruitment are provided in the below content for candidates easy reference. Check the below content for more information.
Also See GPSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Export-Import Bank of India has invited eligible candidates for Management Trainee posts for which the summary of the Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 has been discussed in the below.
- Organization: Export-Import Bank of India
- Name of the Posts: Management Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies: 25
- Job Category: Jobs
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 25th February 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th March 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 14th March 2022
- Last Date of Printing Application: 29th March 2022
- Written Exam Date & Interview: April 2022
Also Apply BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Exim Bank MT Vacancy Details
- A total of 25 Management Trainee vacancies has been announced through Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 and the category-wise vacancy distribution is as such-
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- All the eligibility [age, educational qualification, post qualification work experience etc.] shall be computed as on 30.09.2022.
Education Qualification (as on 30/09/2022)
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA)
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University /Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- The Management Trainees may be posted in Corporate Loans & Advances/ ProjectFinance/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts and related work profile.
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Post Graduate examination in the year 2022, should also possess essential academic qualification as mentioned above at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than September 30, 2022.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2022)
- UR/EWS – 25 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- OBC – 28 years
- Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years
Also See WBSETCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process will comprise of two stages- A written Test and a Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test will be called for a Personal Interview.
Exim Bank MT Exam Pattern
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 5 Options per question for Objective Questions
- Check the subject-wise marks distribution and time from the below table.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay – 1 Letter Writing – 1||25|
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||1 Question 2; Question 3||15; 15; 20||35 minutes|
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22 The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Careers’ section on February 25, 2022.
- Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates.
- Applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying for any post. Fees once paid will not be refunded in case the application is found to be not eligible for the said post.
- The candidates have to pay the required application fee to apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-