ESIC Recruitment 2021 – 6552 Vacancies to be filled for UDC & Stenographer Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – As per the latest release of the Gazette of India, around 6552 vacancies will be filled for the post of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
The detailed notification for the same is expected to be released in March/April. The online applications for the aforesaid posts will start in due course of time. All candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
As per the notification, a total of 6552 vacancies will be recruited out of which 6306 vacancies will be for Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier and 246 are for Stenographer.
ESIC UDC Steno Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||UDC/Cashier, Stenographer|
|Total Vacancy||6552 Posts|
Also read Latest Government Jobs
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Date – Mar 2, 2021||02nd March 2021|
|Last Date Of Submission||31st May 2021|
ESIC 2021 Vacancy Details
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
Eligibility for ESIC Recruitment 2021
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
- The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode after the release of detailed notification. Candidates are required to keep visiting the official website esic.nic.in
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021
Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
- The selection of the eligible candidates for the post of UDC will be done through the following parameters:
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
- The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
Details of Pay Scale
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier – ESIC UDC post is Level-4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100).
- Stenographer – Pay scale for ESIC stenographer post is Level-4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100).