EPI Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Jobs
EPI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Projects (India) Ltd EPI Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 05 Graduate Apprentice Jobs under Apprentice Act 1961. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise EPI Apprentice Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this EPI Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail. Interested applicants may apply for this EPI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 01 August 2020 to 20 August 2020.
Also See: NCL 1500 Apprentice Recruitment 2020
About the EPI
- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd., a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India with turnover of more than Rs.1600 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, intends to engage Graduate Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961.
|Organization Name||Engineering Projects (India) Ltd|
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||05 Posts|
EPI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Date of Publication of Advt. in Employment News||01st August 2020|
|Last Date of submission of online Application||20th August 2020|
- BE/B.Tech (Civil /Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on last date of submission of the application (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- The Graduate Apprentice shall be paid stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month (Ten Thousand per month) during the Apprenticeship Training. They shall not be paid any output bonus or other incentive or any perks and allowances.
- The period of Apprenticeship training will be of one year duration.
- The reservation of seats for Apprenticeship Training shall be followed as per Government directives and roster points from time to time and as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 4182 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army 99 Soldier Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CMS 2020 Application Form
Contract of Apprenticeship
- Every graduate Apprentice has to sign a contract of Apprenticeship before commencement of Apprenticeship Training.
- All terms and conditions of the Apprenticeship training will be governed by this contract.
Selection Criteria for EPI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum required Educational Qualification.
- Candidate should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by University/Institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60% on any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Whenever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded; equivalent % of marks should be indicated.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. Percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institute after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered
- However in case consolidated marksheet is not being issued by University/Institute, final percentage will be calculated by taking average of all semesters/years.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on EPIL website
EPI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPIL Website (Recruitment section) engineeringprojects.com
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 1200 Hours on 01.08.2020 till 1730 hours on 20.08.2020.(Maximum 20 days).
- Before registering the applications at EPIL website, the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process;
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form
- Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc;
- Educational details like date of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute
- Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of verification.
The steps for submitting the Application Online are as follows:
- Step – 1:- Applicants are required to click the link given in Recruitment section of EPIL website for Registration & select the name of the post and region he/she is willing to apply for.
- Step – 2:- The personal, education and other details are required to be filled up, and photograph & signature are to be upl If required, the applicant may edit any details already entered before finally submitting the application. On submission of personal, education and other details, the registration process is completed by generating a unique Application No. in the application confirmation page for future reference.
- Step – 3: – The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
Check out below: