EIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 102 Executive Vacancy
EIL Executive Recruitment 2020 – Engineers India Limited (EIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Executive. Interested applicants can apply for EIL Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 22nd January 2020. Check out the complete details of Engineer India Limited Executive Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for EIL Recruitment 2020. इंजीनियर्स इंडिया लिमिटेड (ईआईएल) ने कार्यकारी पद पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 22 जनवरी 2020 या उससे पहले ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से ईआईएल भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इंजीनियर इंडिया लिमिटेड कार्यकारी भर्ती 2020 की पूरी जानकारी जैसे रिक्ति विवरण, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम ईआईएल भर्ती 2020 के लिए तारीख, वेतनमान और अधिक।
Check out more Government Jobs
EIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission for EIL Recruitment 2020: 02nd January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for EIL Recruitment 2020: 22nd January 2020
EIL Recruitment 2020 Highlight
- Organization: Engineers India Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
EIL Vacancies Details
- Engineers India Limited recruiting following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below.
- Executive Gr.-III – 23 Posts
- Executive Gr.-IV – 50 Posts
- Executive Gr.-V – 25 Posts
- Executive Gr.-VI – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Recruitment 2020
- Applicants are requested to check their education qualification required for various Engineers India Limited (EIL) job opportunities.
- B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University
- Applicants can check details about the posts in the provided link of official notification PDF
- To apply Engineers India Limited job, the applicants required to attain following age limit:
Upper Age Limit
Executive Gr. III
Executive Gr. IV
Executive Gr. V
Executive Gr. VI
EIL Executive Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Engineers India Limited (EIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
Also read Railway Jobs
EIL Salary Details
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) 102 Executive Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
X Category Cities
Y Category Cities
Z Category Cities
- The upper age limit mentioned under “Eligibility and desired qualification/experience” is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC – Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for Persons with disabilities
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen
EIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Executive, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02nd January 2020 to 22nd January 2020.
- The appointment shall be purely on fixed term basis initially for a period of 1 (one) year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum period of 3 (Three) years from the initial date of joining.
- Unless the services are terminated earlier, the appointment shall stand automatically terminated on the expiry of the aforesaid period.
- Applicants shall be required to work anywhere in India and abroad depending on the requirement
- The selected candidates shall be allowed to join only if found medically fit. No claim for regular appointment in EIL by virtue of having worked on fixed term basis.
Steps for Applying
- STEP 1: Eligible applicants need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e. http://www.engineersindia.com
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website
- STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- STEP 4: The applicant before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
- Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
- Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
- All qualifying degree certificates, all years/semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 900 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
- Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
- STEP 5: The applicants are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed
- STEP 6: The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 31st December 2019
- Note: In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one area, he should fill separate applications for each post/area. All applications should be complete in all respects, as each will bear separate registration number.
Check out Official Notification – Click here
Applicants Can Apply Online – Click here