EESL Recruitment 2020 for 235 Engineers, AE, Assistant & Other Posts
EESL Recruitment 2020 – Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. (EESL) has invited applications for the posts of AE, DEO, and Engineer of 235 vacancies on its official website eeslindia.org. The eligible applicants can apply to the post through the prescribed format from 09 June to 23 June 2020. The interested applicants can check out the complete details of EESL Recruitment 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, important dates and more on this page.
एनर्जी एफिशिएंसी सर्विसेज लिमिटेड (EESL) ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट eeslindia.org पर 235 रिक्तियों के AE, DEO, और इंजीनियर के पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। पात्र आवेदक 09 जून से 23 जून 2020 तक निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से पद पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक इस पृष्ठ पर ईईएसएल भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों और अधिक का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
EESL Job Details
- Name of the Posts: Engineers, AE, Assistants, DEO etc. posts
- Organization: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
- Desirable Job: Location India
- Salary Scale: In range of Rs. 20,500 up to Rs. 2 lakh a month as per the designation
- Industry: Power
- Deputy Manager (Technician)-07 Posts
- Asst Manager (Technical)-03 Posts
- Engineer (Technical)-105 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Technical)-40 Posts
- Technician-02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance)-02 Posts
- Officer (Finance)-10 Posts
- Asst Officer (Finance)-07 Posts
- Assistant (Finance)-03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Social)-01 Post
- Assistant Manager (International Business)-01 Post
- Officer (International Business)-01 Post
- Assistant Manager (CS)-02 Posts
- Officer (CS)-01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Legal)-01 post
- Officer (HR)-07 Posts
- Asst Officer (HR)-02 Posts
- Asst Manger (IT)-02 Posts
- Engineer (IT)-06 Posts
- Officer (Contracts)-01 Post
- Asst Officer (Contracts)-05 Posts
- Asst Manger (PR)-03 Posts
- Asst Officer (Private Secretary)-01 Post
- Asst (General) – 15 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 04 Posts
EESL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 09th June 2020
- Application End Date: 23rd June 2020
Eligibility for EESL Recruitment 2020
- Applicants applying for various posts through EESL Recruitment 2020 must passed Class 12/Intermediate or equivalent; possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant engineering discipline; MBA Degree; qualified CA/ICWA; B.Com/M.Com; Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipline; Degree in Law and Diploma in concerned area with desirable post-qualification work experienced in the concerned domain as specified in the notification.
- Applicants interested in applying for various posts through EESL Recruitment 2020 must fall in the age group between 27 to 37 years of age as on November 1, 2019 with relaxation (upper age limit) for OBC and SC/ST applicants as per the Govt. of India guidelines
- The selection of applicants to various posts through EESL Recruitment 2020 will be done through a Written Test and Interview.
- For Deputy Manager (Technical): Rs.70000-200000/-
- For Assistant Manager (Technical): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Engineer (Technical): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Assistant Engineer (Technical): Rs.30000-120000/-
- For Technician: Rs.21500/-
- For Deputy Manager(Finance): Rs.70000-200000/-
- For Officer (Finance): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Assistant (Finance): Rs.21500/-
- For Asst. Officer (Finance): Rs.30000-120000/-
- For Deputy Manager (Social): Rs.70000-200000/-
- For Asst Manager (International Business): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Officer (International Business): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Asst Manager(CS): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Officer (CS): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Assistant Manager (Legal): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Officer (HR): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Asst Officer (HR): Rs.30000-120000/-
- For Assistant Manager (IT): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Engineer (IT): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Officer (Contracts): Rs.50000-160000/-
- For Asst. Officer (Contracts): Rs.30000-120000/-
- For Assistant Manager (PR): Rs.60000-180000/-
- For Officer (PR): Rs. 50000-160000/-
- For Assistant Officer (Private Secretary): Rs.30000-120000/-
- For Assistant (General): Rs.21500/-
- For Data Entry Operators: Rs.20500/-
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount of Rs.1000/- (Gen/UR) and Rs.500/- (OBC) respectively as application processing fee through online (net-banking/credit/debit etc.) mode.
EESL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants applying for various posts through EESL Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official EESL website at https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/65407/Instruction.html and submit their applications on or before June 23, 2020 by 11:45 pm
- Applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process.
- Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) or mobile no.
- Applicants should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The process for submitting the application for Recruitment against various posts on direct Recruitment Basis at EESL is given below:
- Sign-up by filling Post Name (applying for), Applicant Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The applicants will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered ID or mobile number after sign-up.
- Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and submit Fee online (if applicable) using net banking/debit cards/credit cards/wallets.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- Once the application is submitted, applicants automatically will be redirected to payment gateway to deposit the fee of INR 1000/- (or 500/-) + Bank charges (if applicable) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets.
- Applicant may generate payment acknowledge slip for future reference.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020
- Punjab Civil Services Exam 2020
- UPSC Exam Dates 2020
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2020