ECIL Trade Apprentice 2020 Apply Online for 285 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies
ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for 285 ITI Trade Apprentices Posts. Interested applicants can apply for ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 19th September 2020. Check out the complete details of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, salary, selection procedure and additional benefits for ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also See: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Posts||ITI Trade Apprentice|
ECIL Vacancy Details
The total vacancies for ITI trade apprentice posts are 285. The vacancies distribution is given in the table below.
|MM Tool Maint||04|
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date||24th August 2020|
|Closing Date||19th September 2020|
|Document Verification||24th to 30th September 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
- To apply for ECIL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually ECIL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- ECIL requires ITI Pass candidates to apply for their Trade Apprentice notification 2020
- The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Note: ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade
- ECIL job required a maximum of 18 year with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
ECIL Salary Details
- For ITI Trade Apprentices salary Rs.7700 per month to 8050 per month
- For more salary details go to the below official notification
- ECIL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
ECIL Recruitment Application Procedure 2020
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number. They have to update their profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number.
- In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunity in ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED -HYDERABAD.
- Then the MSDE registered /Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through our website ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 24th August 2020 (1000 hrs.) 19th September 2020 (1600 hrs.)
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references
- The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
Prerequisites for ECIL Apprentice
- 10th class mark sheet
- ITI certificate
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
ECIL Apprentice: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the below link to Apply Online for ECIL Apprentice.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.