ECIL Recruitment 2020 for 12 Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has been invited the job notification to hire the applicants who completed B.E, B.Tech for 12 Technical Officer Posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the post through Online from 01st June 2020 to 22nd June 2020. Those applicants who are interested to apply ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020 to know the application form, education qualification, dates, salary, eligibility, age limit, application fee, last date to apply and more for ECIL Recruitment 2020.
इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने 12 तकनीकी अधिकारी पदों के लिए B.E, B.Tech पूरा करने वाले आवेदकों को नौकरी देने के लिए नौकरी की अधिसूचना आमंत्रित की है। पात्र आवेदक 01 जून, 2020 से 22 जून, 2020 तक ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। वे आवेदक जो आवेदन पत्र, शिक्षा योग्यता, तिथि, वेतन, पात्रता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन जानने के लिए ECIL तकनीकी अधिकारी नौकरियां 2020 आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं। शुल्क, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि और ईसीआईएल भर्ती 2020 के लिए अधिक।
Highlights for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Notification||ECIL Recruitment 2020 for 12 Technical Officer Posts, Apply Online @ecil.co.in|
|Last Date of Submission||22 June, 2020|
|Organization||ECIL, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Vacancies||12 Vacancies|
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01st June 2020 02:00 PM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 22nd June 2020 04:00 PM
Eligibility for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020
Qualification and Experience
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Programming Languages: Java Enterprise Edition 8(Core Java, Advanced Java) Spring Framework, Eclipse, JAVA FX 2.0, SWT 4.6.2, C#.Net Visual Studio 2017, Operating Systems: RHEL 7.2 , WINDOWS 10 , Database: Oracle 12c, etc.
Method of Selection
- The selection process will be through a written test or interview or both depending upon response. The written test and/or Interview will be held at HYDERABAD only.
- Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
- It may please be noted that no Travelling Allowance (TA) is admissible to applicants appearing for written test & Interview.
- Before applying, applicant should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Applicants is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional applicants, limit the number of applicants to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/ Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Applicants.
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10 more years’ relaxation for PWD category. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply Online?
- Eligible applicants have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting website ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The online application process will be operational from 01st June 2020 (1400 hrs.) to 22nd June 2020 (1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the applicant is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The applicant can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for Online registration.
- The applicant has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph.
- Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The applicant can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted applicants for written test & interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any applicant on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted by providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of applicant or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith
- The applicant has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2020 – 15 Vacancies, Apply Online, Dates
- LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
- UIIC Recruitment 2020 for Administrative Officer (Medical) Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for 22 Senior Residents Posts