ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online for 650 Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Officer Posts through ECIL official notification February 2021. Applicants who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Technical Officer on Contract|
|Total No. of Posts||650|
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||06th February 2021|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||15th February 2021|
|Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates||20th February 2021|
|Document Verification cum joining||25th to 27th February 2021|
- During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
- Cashless Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on election duty will also be admissible as per guidelines.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
- The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
Also See: SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Method of Selection
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad
- Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
Reservations and Relaxations
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be as per Govt., directives. 4% of vacancies are reserved for PwD category
- Relaxation of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 06th February 2021 (1400 hrs.) to 15th February 2021 (1400 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date of On-line registration.
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer.
- The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) [not older than 06 months] and submit the same at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will also be rotated from one state to another based on job requirement within short notice. Therefore, only the candidates who are willing to travel within short notice should submit online application. Based on organizational need candidates will also be assigned to work in production related activities.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects. In case if it is noticed that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information with respect to eligibility criteria such candidates will not be allowed to join even after issue of provisional offer letter.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application will be accepted.
- Candidates who have worked in ECIL on contract, have to mandatorily provide their Code Number correctly while submitting online application without which their candidature will not be considered.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.