ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Junior Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited the applications for the Junior Technical Officer Posts on contract basis (for four Months) to work at various project sites across India, especially in the state of Hyderabad. The recruitment applications for ECIL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before October 11th, 2019 04:00 PM.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis (for four Months) to work at various project sites across India.
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Job Name: Junior Technical Officer on Contract
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Across India
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Total Vacancy – Junior Technical Officer – on Contract 200 Posts
- [101 posts reserved for UR, 54 posts for OBC, 30 Post for SC & 15 Post for ST category]
- During a deployment to the sites, selected applicants will also be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above-consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
- The tenure of the contract for the above positions would be for a period of Four Months Only.
ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application by applicants October 04th, 2019 (14.00 hrs)
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application by applicants October 11th, 2019 (16.00 hrs)
- Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided
Eligibility for ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Method of Selection
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted applicants will be called for documents verifications at New Delhi
- Applicants having Minimum 06 month’s industrial experience will be given preference.
Reservations & Relaxations
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM/EWS will be as per Govt., directives
Relaxation of Marks
- 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST applicants
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PWD category
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible applicants have to apply online through website http://careers.ecil.co.in for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through website ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The online application process will be operational from 04th October 2019 (1400 hrs.) 11th October 2019 (1600 hrs.). After applying on-line, the applicant is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The applicant can take a re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any applicant on their non-selection at any stage. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, etc.), qualification, experience if any, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photocopies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as an applicant from J&K, relevant certificate.