DRDO Recruitment 2021 Apply for 62 Technician (Diploma & ITI) Apprentice Posts
DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – DRDO -Proof & Experimental Establishment (PEX) has invited applications for the Technician (Diploma & ITI) Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for DRDO – Proof & Experimental Establishment (PEX) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 27th February 2021.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of Recruitment||DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Selection Process||Percentage/ marks of essential qualification|
Also See: Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- The total no. of vacancies notified for DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 62.
|Name of the Trade||Total|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||39|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentice||23|
|The Closing date for submission of the application||27th February 2021|
- Persons should have completed Diploma/ITI in relevant field.
- Persons for Technician Diploma Apprentice must have registered their names at NATS Portal and persons for Technician ITI Apprentice must have registered their names at NAPS Portal.
Also See: CISF AC LDCE Exam 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates for Technician (Diploma) must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal and Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal Non-registered candidates are likely to rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018, 2019 & 2020) only can apply. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Diploma/ITI degree holders who had training or job for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification shall NOT eligible for engaged as an apprentice.
- The of training will 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will applied as the provisions of the Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the comlktent authority.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificates” at the time of joining. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not obligatory on the part of the PXE, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of his/her apprentice training. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection
Also See: Indian Army TGC 2021
- The Selection Board of P XE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying exam). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower qualifying examination will be considered. In case of further Tie, priority will be given marks obtained in the order of Math, Science & English in Class 10th exam.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through Offer letter through e-mail.
How to Apply?
- Application form can be downloaded from the website drdo.gov.in
- Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along With desired documents/certificates in PDF format through e-mail only to [email protected]
- Last date for the receipt of application: 27th February 2021
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2021
- CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme July 2021