DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice 15 Posts
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced the new employment notification for selection of Technician/ Graduate Apprentices. DRDO is going to fill up 15 vacancies in DRDO & DFRL. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Karnataka may apply for this recruitment through mail within 14th October 2020. Check out eligibility, application procedure, important dates, salary, pay scale, selection procedure and more for DRDO Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also See: Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 Notification
Details of DRDO Vacancy 2020 Notification
- Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), Mysore, a premier institute under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is in process of engagement of Graduate and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Technician/ Graduate Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
DRDO Vacancy Details
|BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||02 posts|
|B.Sc (Food Science/ B.Tech in Food Tech/ Food processing)||01 post|
|Electrical Engineering||01 post|
|Mechanical Engineering||01 post|
|Hotel Management/ Catering Technology||04 posts|
|Plastic Technology||01 post|
|Plastic Mould Technology||01 post|
|Food & Nutrition||01 post|
|Baking Technology||01 post|
|Food Processing||01 post|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Last date to submit the application||14th October 2020|
|Walk-In-Interview||13th November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Apprentice
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or; B.Sc in Food Science/ B.Tech in Food Tech/ Food processing.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Hotel Management / Catering Technology/ Refrigeration/ Plastic Technology/ Plastic Mould Technology/ Food & Nutrition/ Instrumentation/ Baking Technology/ Food Processing
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their BE / B. Tech / Diploma courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. Candidate with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
Also See: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2020
- DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- Venue details for Interview given in the official notification.
DRDO Pay Scale/Salary
- Candidates selected for Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts through DRDO Recruitment 2020 will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 9,000
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts through DRDO Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed attached with the advertisement, and e-mail the same to [email protected] on or before October 14, 2020.
- Candidates must appear for the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at “DFRL, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore” from 9:00 am onwards along with a copy of the duly filled form and their complete bio-data as specified in DRDO recruitment notification.
- DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore-570011
- Reporting Time is 9.00 to 09.30 hours on the date of interview, at DFRL, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore Latecomer will not be allowed inside at any cost.