DRDO Recruitment 2021 Apply for 116 Engagement of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) & Trade Apprentice
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for Apprenticeship at its Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha.
The application forms will be available on the official website of DRDO and the registration can be done from November 01 to November 15. Registration will start from 1st November for which applicants can visit the official website of DRDO.
Also See: BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2021
DRDPO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Organization: Defence Research and Development Organization
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Job Category: Defence Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 50
- Trade Apprentice – 26
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 40
- Total No. Vacancies: 116 Posts
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Application form: November 1, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: November 15, 2021
Also See: PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
DRDO Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma degrees, if one wants to register at mhrdnats.gov.in and ITT. The fresh pass-out applicants (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B. Com/IL.T.I degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) can apply
- Those applicants who have completed the qualifying examination as regular applicants are eligible.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Online application process will start on RAC website https://rac.gov.in) from 01st November 2021 (9:00 AM) to 15th November 2021 (upto 05:30 PM).
- Interested applicants with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste.
DRDO Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of the percentage of marks secured by applicants at essential qualification level or personal interview through video conferencing (virtual) mode for shortlisted applicants only.
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website