DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1074 Jr Executive, Executive and Jr Manager Posts
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL), Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Govt. of India (Ministry of Railways), has started the online application process for recruitment of Junior Executive, Executive and Junior Manager
A total of 1074 vacancies are available under advertisement number 04/2021 in Civil, Electrical, S&T, Operations & BD and Mechanical Departments of DFCCIL. More details on DFCCIL Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application link are given below:
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Post||Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||23rd April 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application||24th April 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration of Application and Online fees||23rd May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT)||June 2021|
- A total of 1074 vacancies has been announced for Junior Manager (101 posts), Executive (442 posts), and Junior Executive (521 posts).
|01||Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|02||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|03||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|06||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87|
|07||Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|09||Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|
|10||Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147|
|11||Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|12||Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
Also Apply Indian Navy SSR and AA Recruitment 2021
- Junior Manager (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD): Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Manager (Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering /Industrial Engineering /Production Engineering /Automobile Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics and Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Civil): Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
- Executive (Electrical): Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics /Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/Electronic Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Signal & Telecommunication): Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/TV Engineering/Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Information Science & Technology/ Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Technology with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Operations & BD): Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive (Mechanical): Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/Production Engg./ Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Electrical): Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the trade of Electrical/Electrician/ Wireman/ Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication): Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Electronics/ Communication/ Information Technology/ TV & Radio/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Computer/ Computer Networking/ Data Networking with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Operations & BD): Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in any trade from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate. OR Graduate in any discipline.
- Junior Executive (Mechanical): Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Manager: 18-27 Years
- Executive: 18-30 Years
- Junior Executive: 18-30 Years
- The upper age-limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate:
- By five years for SC/ST,
- By three years for OBC-NCL candidates,
- By ten years for PwBD applicants (total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC-NCL),
- For Ex-servicemen, upto the extent of service rendered in defence plus three years provided they have put in more than six months service after attestation, as per Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979 and Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- The upper age-limit is relaxable by (08) Eight years for regular employees of DFCCIL.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Exam Certificate or an equivalent Certificate only will be accepted by the DFCCIL for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be entertained.
Also See: CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be done as per the criteria decided by the authority. A computer-based test, document verification, and a medical test are mandatory for all posts
- For some posts, a Computer-based aptitude test and interview will be scheduled. Check the snip below for more information.
- The Computer Based Test (online mode) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple days of 2 hours duration
- The question paper for the Computer-based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in the written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) may be held at Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Vishakapatnam, Ranchi, Raipur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Chandigarh/Mohali depending upon the response received for each centre.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to visit website of RDSO (rdso.indianrailways.gov.in ->Directorates->Psycho Technical) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through DFCCIL website www.dfccil.com in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidate submitting more than one application for same post code will be summarily rejected.
- No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to DFCCIL by post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted, no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the on-line application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of ON-LINE registration.
- Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful filling up of the application form.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process and ON-LINE depositing of examination fee (if applicable) by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. DFCCIL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection etc.
- Fee Payable (non-refundable) for each post is to be deposited ONLINE by the candidates, as under:
- Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.1000./-
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.900/-
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.700/-
- Bank charges + GST, as applicable, will also be borne by the candidates (if any).
- No examination fee is required for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates. However, they have to indicate their SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category in the application form and upload the certificate.
- DFCCIL will accept fee through ON-LINE mode only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying for more than one post code have to submit separate application form along with the fee for each post code. However, he may be doing so at his own risk as schedule of exam for any two post code may coincide