SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2022, Apply for 835 Posts
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission released the recruitment notification for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Delhi Police Examination, 2022.
The latest Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification has been published. It is good news for all the Job Seekers who are looking for Government Jobs. The Total Number of Vacancies is 835. The Delhi Police has recently published their latest employment news. Aspirants who are going to apply for these vacancies should have a reservation Category wise. The candidates should read the complete details of the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Notification before going to apply. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode only.
Also Apply DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2022
The total numbers of vacancies are 835. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 17th May 2022 to 16th June 2022 till 11 pm.
Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information in Delhi Police 10+2 Head Constable Recruitment.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
- Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply
- Name of the Board: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial) Male and Female
- Vacancy: 835 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Notification Date: 17th May 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Online Registration Starting Date: 17th May 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Online Registration Last Date: 16th June 2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 18th June 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20th June 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.: 21st June to 25th June 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Date 2022: September 2022
Also Apply BSF Group B Recruitment 2022 Notification
Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
Head Constable (Ministerial) – 835
- Male – 559
- Gen/UR – 241
- EWS – 56
- OBC – 137
- SC – 65
- ST – 60
Head Constable (Ministerial) – 276
- Female – 276
- Gen/UR – 119
- EWS – 28
- OBC – 67
- SC – 32
- ST – 30
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidate should be a 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling out the application form. Professional Attainments of Speed in English Typing is 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing is 25 words per minute is necessary.
- The candidate age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as of 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2004).
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is up to a max of 05 years, for OBC is up to 03 years, and upto a maximum of 5 years for sportsmen/sportswomen of distinction.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode on the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form is attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without caps and spectacles.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be canceled. Specimen of photographs that are acceptable/ not acceptable is given in Annexure-L
- The last date and time for submission of online applications is 16th June 2022 (2300 hrs)
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PwD, and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 17th June 2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through the challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 20th June 2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18.06.2022 (2300 Hours).
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Exam of the recommended candidates.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
Delhi Police Head Constable Salary
- Shortlisted candidates for the post of Head Constable are eligible to get a salary of Pay Level – 4 Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81000/- per month from the respective board.
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card
- The admit card will be uploaded to the regional website of SSC. You can download Delhi Police HC Admit Card by visiting the regional website for which you apply
|Age||Race-1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 years||07 minutes||12½ feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||08 minutes||11½ feet|
|Above 40 years||09 minutes||10½ feet|
|Upto 30 years||05 minutes||9 feet||3 feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||06 minutes||8 feet||2½ feet|
|Above 40 years||07 minutes||10 feet||2¼ feet|
- Physical Measurement Test shall be taken only of those who qualify the Endurance Tests
- Male – 165 cm
- Female – 157 cm
- The PE&MT will be conducted at 03 Centres namely Delhi Police Academy Campus/Wazirabad, Delhi Police Academy Campus-II/ Jharoda Kalan, and New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi after the result of the Computer Based Examination is declared.