CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 – Apply 36 Apprentice Posts
CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research (CSIR) has released the latest Notification to hire Apprentice Posts. The CSMCRI Advertisement is issued for 36 vacancies.
Interested applicant who has a Diploma, ITI Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date 30th November 2021 is the last date to submit application form.
Also See: MAHATRANSCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
CSMCRI Notification 2021 Highlights
- Name of the Organization: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- No of Vacancies: 36 Posts
- Job Location: Bhavnagar
CSMCRI Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 01
- Electrician – 03
- Carpenter – 01
- Plumber – 01
- Instrument Mechanic – 02
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 04
- Draughtsman – 01
- Electronic Mechanic – 02
- COPA – 15
- Turner – 01
- Welder – 01
- Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Civil Engineering – 01
CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Publish/ Starting Date for CSMCRI Application Submission: 07th November 2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 30th November 2021
Also See: UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Fitter: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Electrician: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Carpenter: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Plumber: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Electronic Mechanic: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- COPA: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Turner: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Welder: ITI Pass in concerned Trade
- Mechanical Engineering: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Maximum age limit for applicants to apply CSMCRI Jobs 2021 application: Check Notice
CSMCRI Apprentice Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for CSMCRI Apprentice Posts: Check Notification
CSMCRI Apprentice Selection Process
- Applications received in response to this Advertisement will be scrutinized based on certain criteria fixed by the Institute and only such shortlisted applicants as are eligible as per the screening criteria will be asked to attend the interview by speed post/e-mail.
- The columns regarding full postal address, email ID & mobile number in the applications must be filled up by the concerned candidates, failing which the applications without the said details will be treated as incomplete and such candidates will not be called for interviews even if otherwise found eligible for interviews.
CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Those applicants who have passed any of the above examinations in the concerned trade during last 3 years, those who have so far not availed the Apprenticeship Training and those who have registered themselves on the Apprenticeship Portal (website) may submit their applications in the prescribed pro-forma in the Recruitment Cell of the Institute on or before 30th November 2021.
- The prescribed pro-forma of the application is available on the Institute’s website https://www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp and can also be obtained in person from the Recruitment Cell of the Institute.