Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2021 for 70 Executive Trainee Posts
CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is hiring for Executive Trainee Posts. It is to be noted that, 70 vacancies shall be filled for Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Naval Architecture, IT, and HR.
Cochin Shipyard Online Application Link is available from 06th October 2021 to 27th October 2021 on cochinshipyard.in. Applicants will be called for online exam followed by Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview.
CSL Executive Trainee Job Details
- Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Type of Employment: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 70 Posts
- Location: Kerala
- Post Name: Executive Trainee
Also See: RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021
CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement Release Date: 1st October 2021
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 06th October 2021
- Closing Date of Online Applications: 27th October 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: To Be Notified Soon
- Online Exam Date: 3rd week of November (Tentative)
- Result Declaration: To Be Notified Soon
CSL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee – 70 Posts
- Civil – 2 posts
- Electrical – 19 posts
- Electronics – 2 posts
- Mechanical – 37 posts
- Naval Architecture – 6 posts
- Information Technology – 2 posts
- Human Resource – 2 posts
CSL Executive Trainee Salary Details
- Basic pay – 40000/-
- DA (at present 23.2%) – 9280/-
- HRA (at Kochi 16%) – 6400/-
- Perks & Allowances (35%) – 14000/-
- Other benefits 42501/- Total per month 1,12,181/-
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Eligibility for CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Civil – Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Electrical – Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Electronics – Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University
- Mechanical – Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Naval Architecture – Degree in Naval Architecture with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Information Technology – Degree in Engineering in Computer Science with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university OR Degree in Engineering in Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university OR Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
- Human Resource – Degree with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University AND b) Two year Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree or equivalent Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following areas, with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University: – (i) Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR or equivalent Degree with specialization in HR or equivalent Diploma with specialization in HR OR Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations OR Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management
- The age limit and relaxation for candidates applying for Executive Trainee is as follows:
- The upper age limit for all posts should be 27 years.
- Candidate should be born on or after 28th October 1994.
- The upper age limit for OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer) is relaxed by 3 years.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.
- The upper age limit for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) is relaxed by 10 years.
CSL Executive Trainee Selection Process
- The selection process comprises of two phases:
- Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (60 marks) The Online Test shall be of 60 Minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (40 marks). Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
- Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
- Marks are assigned to the following parameters for preparing the final rank list for selection:
- Objective Type Online Test: 60 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 10 marks
- Writing Skills: 10 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 marks
- Total: 100 marks
- The Phase I Online test shall be held at various test centres in Kerala, as decided by CSL and test centres shall be allotted based on the number of online applications. Applicants have the option to choose test centres in Kerala for Phase-I Objective type Online test, while completing the online application. The Objective Type Online test shall be tentatively scheduled in third week of November 2021. The Phase-II shall be held at CSL, Kochi.
- Merit lists shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the online test for various disciplines. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the online test, the candidates shall be short listed for the certificate verification / Phase-II (Group Discussion, Writing Skills and Personal Interview), in the ratio of 1:6, in the order of merit/reservation of posts notified. In case, same marks secured by more than one candidate, marks scored in the subject part of the online test shall be the basis of determining the order of merit list. In case of a tie thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age. In the case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates, the ratio of candidates to be short-listed shall be as prescribed by CSL.
- CSL reserves the right to fix minimum marks for pass in the objective type online test (subject to minimum 33.33% marks) for the purpose of short listing candidates for the Group Discussion / Writing Skills / Personal Interview and in such cases, the ratio of short-listing may be less than 1:6.
- Only those candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall be allowed to attend the Phase II.
- Changes if any, in the parameters for selection would be informed to the candidates prior to the commencement of the selection process.
CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- CSL has released vacancies for the recruitment of Executive Trainees in various disciplines of Engineering on 1st October 2021. Interested candidates can start applying online from 6th October 2021
- Candidates can apply online from the official website or click on the link provided below:
Steps to Apply
- Candidates who are going to apply for Cochin Shipyard Trainee Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainees must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. The recruitment notification provides all the details related to educational qualifications and age limit. The online applications start from 6th October 2021. Candidates must implement for the following steps while filling the online applications:
- Visit the official website in or click on the link above to apply online.
- New candidates must click on Register (New Candidate) to complete the registration process.
- Enter all the required details mentioned in the registration form as well as mobile number and email ID which must remain active throughout the recruitment process.
- Fill the Captcha code, click on the checkbox declaration and click on Submit and Continue.
- Candidates will receive an Application No. through registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Now, click on Login (Registered Candidates).
- Enter Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Fill the Captcha code and click on Login.
- Application Form will appear on the screen. Complete your personal profile by filling up all the required details.
- Upload the scanned passport-sized photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Pay the applicable fees through suitable online modes of payment and take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
CSL Executive Trainee Application Fee
- Candidates applying for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Limited 2021 must pay the applicable fees from 6th October 2021 to 27th October 2021
- The applicable fees for the recruitment of Executive Trainee is as follows
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Nil