CSEB Kerala Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Now LDC 380 Posts
CSEB Kerala Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Kerala State Co-operative Service Examination Board (CSEB Kerala) has issued a notification for the CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 of 380 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. All the applicants who are interested in CSEB Kerala Clerk recruitment 2020 can apply through CSEB Kerala Jobs www.csebkerala.org recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 02nd December 2020.
Also See: Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020
Details of Kerala Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
||LDC & Other
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies
||Name of Post
||No. of Post
||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Important Dates for CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Job 2020
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
||03rd November 2020
|Last Date for Submission of Application
||02nd December 2020
Eligibility for CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have passed 10th, Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Applicants age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSEB Kerala official Notification 2020 for more reference.
Also See: IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021
- The applicant should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Selection Process
- Written Exam
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Pay Scale (Salary)
- The applicant should have the following Pay Scale (Salary) to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Salary (Pay Scale) Rs. 11250-32000 Per Month
- Application Fee/Exam Fee
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.150/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.50/-
- Note: Pay Examination fee through Challan
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to csebKerala.org.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “CO-Operative Service Examination Board, 2nd Floor, Co-Operative Bank Building, Over Bridge JN., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 02nd December 2020.