CRPF Recruitment 2020 for 69 Specialist Medical Officer (SMO) Posts through ‘Walk-In’ Selection
CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is conducting Walk-in-Interview for the post of Medical Officer (MO) in CRPF Hospitals on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the posts can attend walk-in-interview on 15th and 16th September 2020. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, fees, dates for CRPF SMO Recruitment 2020.
CRPF Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||69 Posts|
CRPF SMO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||18th August 2020|
|Interview Date||15th & 16th September 2020|
Also See: UPSC Exam Calendar 2021
Eligibility for CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Applicable candidates should have below 70 years as on date of Walk-in interview as per rules of government.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete MBBS with Post Graduation/ Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for further eligibility details.
Also See: UPSC IES 2021 Notification
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can read the official notification carefully for eligibility details.
- Willing and eligible candidates may directly come to the given address for interview on date of interview as mentioned above table.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- No TA/DA and boarding / lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- During the continuance of contract period he/she will be subject to follow the standard of discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal
- While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.