CRPF Recruitment 2020 for 69 Specialist Medical Officer (SMO) Posts through ‘Walk-In’ Selection
CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is conducting Walk-in-Interview for the post of Medical Officer (MO) in CRPF Hospitals on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the posts can attend walk-in-interview on 15th and 16th September 2020. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, fees, dates for CRPF SMO Recruitment 2020.
CRPF Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
Central Reserve Police Force
Name of the Posts
Specialist Medical Officer
CRPF SMO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
18th August 2020
15th & 16th September 2020
Also See: UPSC Exam Calendar 2021
Eligibility for CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Applicable candidates should have below 70 years as on date of Walk-in interview as per rules of government.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete MBBS with Post Graduation/ Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for further eligibility details.
Also See: UPSC IES 2021 Notification
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can read the official notification carefully for eligibility details.
- Willing and eligible candidates may directly come to the given address for interview on date of interview as mentioned above table.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- No TA/DA and boarding / lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- During the continuance of contract period he/she will be subject to follow the standard of discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal
- While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.