CRPF AC Recruitment 2022 for Civil Engineer Posts
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer). The candidates can apply for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 through offline mode from 4th week of June to 4th week of July 2022.
CRPF Recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Documentation followed by Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Interview.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
- Place: New Delhi
- UR: 13
- EWS: 02
- OBC: 06
- SC: 03
- ST: 01
- Total No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Important Dates for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 (Tentative)
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 4th week of June 2022
- Last Date of Offline Application: 4th week of July 2022 upto 06.00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Nationality/ Citizenship: No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
- Gender: Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants (Civil/Engineer).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- A Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Candidates who have not acquired the desirable educational qualification shall not be eligible.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad.
- The above posts carry Dearness Allowance, HRA, Ration Money, Dress Allowance, Transport Allowance, and any other allowances as admissible in CRPF from time to time under the rules
- Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto five years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Govt.
Also See: HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail or reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The specimen application form is attached with this notice. The application must be submitted by hand/post only on or before closing date of applications till 1800 hrs.
- Opening date for application: 30/06/2022 (tentative)
- Closing date of application: 29/07/2022 (tentative)
- The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and 02 envelopes mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Commandant (Engineer/Civil) Exam, 2022” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to “DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District-Rampur, U.P.-244901”.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the CRPF. If any candidate forwards his application through his employer or any other means and it reaches the CRPF late, the application, even if submitted to the employer before the closing date, will not be considered. Persons already in Government service whether in permanent or temporary capacity for as work charged employees other than causal for daily rated employees for those serving under the public enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
- Note-1: Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the CRPF withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- Note-2: while filling in his application form, a candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination. More than one application form a candidate giving different centers will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the CRPF will accept only one application at their discretion and the CRPFs decision in the matter shall be final.
- Note-3: Candidates are advised to fill their Mobile Number and valid E-mail I.D. in the application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. Candidates are further advised to visit website of CRPF (crpf.gov.in) frequently to get the latest information.
- Note-4: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria/conditions for admission/appearing to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the CRPF will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying and prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination, physical and medical standards tests and Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the CRPF.
- Note-5: Candidates should confirm regarding validity period of a certificate like Income & Assets Certificate for EWS candidates and Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates and should be issued in prescribed format, the candidates should bring copy of these valid documents at the time of PST, failing which & if not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, their candidature will be rejected. Further, they will also require to produce such valid certificates during further recruitment process i.e. screening of original documents and at the time of joining, if finally selected, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
CRPF Assistant Commandant Exam Fee
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment should deposit Rs. 400/-(Rupees Four hundred) only as exam fee
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only which is issued on or after 4th week of June 2022. Any other mode of payment and issued before 4th week of June 2022 will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur payable at SBI-Rampur.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process
- Selection will be based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Note: The final selection will be based on the combined marks of the written exam and interview.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81cm + 5 cm expansion||NA|
|Weight||Min. 50 Kgs||Proportionate to height|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|100 Meters Race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||3 Minutes 45 Seconds||4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 Meters (3 Chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters (3 Chances)||NA|
CRPF AC Exam Pattern
Paper-I Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Paper-II: The Paper 2 of the CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 includes the Subjective written examination of Civil Engineering Subject for a total of 300 Marks in 3 Hours Time Duration.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Exam Centers
- Noida, Sonipat, Ajmer, Prayagraj, Bhubneswar, Durgapur, Guwahati, Pune, Avadi, Bengaluru
CRPF Assistant Commandant Pay Scale / Salary
- Assistant Commandant – Rs.56100 – 1,77,500/-