CPCL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 92 Trade Apprentice Posts
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invited online applications from eligible and interested applicants to fill up Trade Apprentice Posts through CPCL official notification January 2020. Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CPCL Trade Apprentice jobs before 17th January 2020. Check out complete details CPCL Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
CPCL अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 – चेन्नई पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (CPCL) ने CPCL आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जनवरी 2020 के माध्यम से ट्रेड अपरेंटिस पदों को भरने के लिए पात्र और इच्छुक आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। तमिलनाडु सरकार इस अवसर का उपयोग कर सकती है। 17 जनवरी 2020 से पहले इन CPCL ट्रेड अपरेंटिस नौकरियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। CPCL अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए सीपीसीएल भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति विवरण, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक।
CPCL Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- No of Posts: 92 Vacancies
- Job Location: Chennai – Tamilnadu
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
CPCL Apprentice Post wise Vacancies
- Fitter – 07
- Welder – 10
- Electrician – 08
- MMV – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Turner – 05
- Mechanic (Ref. & AC) – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 04
- Draughtsman (Mech.) – 04
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 01
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 05
- Food Production (Genl.) – 02
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System – 02
- Executive (Marketing) – 02
- Executive (Human Resource) – 03
- Executive (Computer Science) – 07
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 01
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – 02
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders) – 02
- Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice) – 02
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – 02
- Total – 92 vacancies
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06th January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Fitter – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Fitter) course.
- Welder – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Welder) course.
- Electrician – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Electrician) course.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (MMV) course.
- Machinist – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Machinist) course.
- Turner – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Turner) course.
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Mechanic Ref.& AC) course.
- Instrument Mechanic – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course.
- Draughtsman (Civil) – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman (Civil)) course.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman (Mech.)) course.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (COPA) course.
- Food Production (Genl.) – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Food Production Genl.) course.
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System – Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System) course.
- Executive (Marketing) – MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course).
- Executive (Human Resource) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
- Executive (Computer Science) – MCA (3 years full time Course).
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – Passed 12th class examination and applicant should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders) – Passed 12th class examination and applicant should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant”
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice) – Passed 12th Class Examination.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – Passed 12th Class Examination
- Note: All the ITI candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate (NTC) recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Skill Certificate Holder means a person, who holds a skill certificate of training of less than one year, issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skills Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government in this regard.
- Fresher Apprentice means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.12.2019.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC applicants.
- Age Relaxation for PwBD Candidates: Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for General applicants, 13 years for OBC applicants and 15 years for SC applicants.
- Applicants will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only).
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- For all the Trade Codes (Except Trade Codes 21 & 22), the Period of Apprenticeship Training will be 12 months. For the Trade Codes 21 & 22, the period of Apprenticeship Training will be for 15 months.
Selection Mode for CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the applicants in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one applicant scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the applicants in their 10th standard shall be considered. In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most applicants, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed applicants and their medically fitness.
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Application Form – How to Apply?
- The applicants will have to apply online for the Apprenticeship Training through the website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- To apply visit cpcl.co.in
- The applicant must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:30 hours of 06th January 2020 to midnight of 17th January 2020. Once the applicants submit their data Online, system will display a Registration Number and generate a Registration Slip.
- The applicants will have to download the slip and keep it safe with them for future reference and appearing for the verification of their records.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- If the application is not submitted in line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 17th January 2020. Applicants are requested to apply well in advance before the closing date.
- Applicants are advised to periodically visit above website as all future correspondence and latest information shall be made available only on our website and/or by email.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website.
- Applicants is allowed to apply for only one Trade / Discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one Trade / Discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI / Degree examination, its equivalent overall percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University / Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / doctored / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected applicants is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per Schedule II of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all applicants on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of applicants and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of applicants.
- Applications/Registrations which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of online applications shall be treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD shall be as per Government guidelines. Applicants seeking relaxation and concession w.r.t. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD have to submit their Caste / Disability Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Govt. of India (copy available on website www.cpcl.co.in)
- Furnishing false / incorrect information or suppression of material fact(s), if detected at any stage even after engagement, shall invite termination of the training without any notice.
- For any clarifications, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.