UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the Central Industrial Security Force CISF AC (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2022 on its official website
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01st December to 21st December 2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, fee structure and important dates from the page below.
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Vacancy Details
- The UPSC will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 13th March 2022 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Exam will be held in New Delhi
- Name of the Dept.: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Appellation of the Category: Competitive Examination
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Also Apply UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 01st December 2021
- Last Date to apply: 21st December 2021
- Exam Date: 13th March 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022
- The candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
- Those interested in applying should have pursued graduation from a recognized university
- They should have completed four years of regular service as on 01st January 2020 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment
- The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed more than 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST candidates) is mandatory.
- However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe
Number of Attempts
- Every applicant appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible shall be permitted three attempts at the examination
- The applicants should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January 2021 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only
Also Apply UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 Selection Procedure
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam, Physical & Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for CISF AC (exe) LDCE 2022 will be available online for download. The Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam. The applicant will be able to download the admit card, a week before the exam. No printed admit card will be sent individually to the candidates.
- The CISF AC Admit Card 2022 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.
Check out UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
- The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follow
- General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- The medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
- General Ability and Intelligence – 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- Professional Skill – 75 Questions and 150 Marks
- Paper 2 consists of Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration. The candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The online application form can be filled from 01st December, 2021 to 21st December 2021, after which the link will be disabled
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (upsc.gov.in) from 01st December, 2021 to 21st December 2021 till 06:00 PM
- Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address “Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission,
- e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission
- For details regarding eligibility conditions, the syllabus and scheme of the exam, physical/ medical standards, etc., aspirants should consult the Rules of the Exam notified by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated December 2021 which may be downloaded from the CISF Website at address www.cisf.gov.in
Instruction to Apply
- Please log on to the website upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISFLDCE, 2022”
- Candidates who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE 2022 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website upsconline.nic.in
- Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate)
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button
- All the field mark with * are mandatory and are compulsory to fill in
- Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as your password for filling up the online application form along with Registration ID (RID) shall be e-mailed to you on the e-mail address provided by you.