Chandigarh Administration Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Chandigarh Administration JE Recruitment 2021 – Chandigarh Administration has announced the latest recruitment for the Junior Engineer (JE) Civil 42 Vacancy in the B&R Wing of the Engineering Department, Union Territory, Chandigarh.
Applicants who want to apply can check the Chandigarh Administration Engineering Department Recruitment Notification PDF and submit their online application by the last date i.e. 30th March 2021.
Check the official website www.chandigarh.gov.in or www.employmentnews.gov.in for complete details of this Chandigarh JE Civil Recruitment 2021, apply online available below
Also Apply: NTPC AE Recruitment 2021
CHD Administration Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Total Posts||42 Posts|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Category||Punjab Job Alert|
Important Dates for Chandigarh Administration JE Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08th March 2021.|
|Last Date for Fee Submission of Application||30th March 2021|
|Display of “fee confirmation list||05th April 2021|
|Name of Post||General||GEN. (EWS)||OBC||SC||ST||Total||PWD*||ESM*|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||22||04||10||06||–||42||02||05|
Eligibility for Chandigarh Administration JE Recruitment 2021
- Junior Engineers (Civil) in the B&R Wing, U.T., Chandigarh
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute (not through correspondence/Distance Education)
- Certificate of ICT Skill Course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Government recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accredited of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
- The candidates who have Certificate/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institution/University need not have ICT Skills Course Certificate.
- Age limit will be calculated as on 01st January 2021
- 18 to 37 years for General/EWS category.
- 18 to 40 years for OBC category (the candidates whose OBC caste notified in State list of Other Backward Classes (OBC) of U.T., Chandigarh are considered eligible for the said post. In case, the caste is not notified in the state list of OBC of U.T., Chandigarh, his/her candidature will be treated as Un-reserved)
- 18 to 42 years for SC categories.
- 18 to 47 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD category).
Also See: Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Document Verification.
- After the conduct of written test, the answer key of written test shall be uploaded on the website n the next day of the examination for calling objections, if any, from the candidates. The candidates can summit their objections within 03 days through website with proof. Thereafter, objections will be referred to expert committee and key will be finalized for preparation of result, which will also be uploaded on the website.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the website.
- Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test, will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for documents verification. No interview will be conducted.
Chandigarh Administration JE Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications can be submitted only through ‘Online’ from 08th March 2021 (11.00 AM onwards) to 30th March 2021 (upto 05.00 PM) on the website namely gov.in/info_pnotice.htm
- There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
- Visit the Official Website http://chandigarh.gov.in/info_pnotice.htm
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option
- Click on going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application
Check out below:
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/PWD/EX-Serviceman) will be accepted through online mode.
- Mode of Payment – Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.