Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for 251 Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – The Railway Recruitment Cell has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk. Eligible applicants can apply online from 05th October 2020 to 22nd October 2020. Applicants can check out eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, application form, selection procedure, vacancy details for Central Railway Jr. Clerk and Sr. Clerk Recruitment 2020.
Central Railway Recruitment Details
Railway Recruitment Cell
Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk
Name of the Posts
No. of Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Last date of submission of representation/objection in respective Depot
05th October 2020
Last date of submission of objections by Depot to respective Sr. DPO/Dy. CPO/Personnel Officer of concerned candidate
12th October 2020
Last date of submission of objections by concerned Sr. DPO/Dy.CPO/Personnel Officer to RRC/CR
22nd October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Zone of consideration: Only serving regular Railway employees of Central Railway eligible to apply are as under:
- Category Eligible Employees working in Substantive level in:
- Clerk Level-1
- Clerk Level-1, 2, 3, 4
- For Gen/ UR applicants – 42 years as on 01st January 2020
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit )05 years for SC/ST applicants 03 years for OBC applicants.
- Clerk – 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen
- Clerk – Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply through online.
- Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, applicants have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number.
- During submission of the ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each applicant. Applicants are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of the selection process.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of their application which is required to be produced at a later stage and during the document verification.
- For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, the applicants can call on helpline No. 022 – 67453140 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays), during the dates of online application process.
- Applicants can also send queries through email at [email protected] for Jr. Clerk and [email protected] for Sr. Clerk.
Only One Application
- Each eligible serving employee should submit only one application against this Notification and employees submitting more than one application for the same post will be liable for disqualification
- Even if, such a applicant gets selected inadvertently, he/she will be disqualified and he/she will not be considered for selection under this Notification for GDCE.
- The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- On qualifying CBT, applicants will be eligible for next stage of selection i.e. Typing Test as per their merit.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Typing test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3 of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions will be objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The date, time and venue of the CBT and typing test will be fixed by RRC/CR and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the CBT and typing test and change of centre/venue etc will not be entertained under any circumstance.