Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 19 Specialist Officers Posts
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 – Central Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 of Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy at 19 Posts in Central Bank of India Jobs.
Interested candidates can apply online to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 through the official website. Central Bank of India centralbankofindia.co.in by 02nd March 2022.
Other details of the CBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply are given below.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022
- Name of Organization: Central Bank of India
- Name of Post: Specialist Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
Also Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of CBI SO Online Application: 10th February 2022
- Last Date for Submitting CBI SO Online Application: 02nd March 2022
- Downloading of Call Letter for Test: 17th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 27th March 2022
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
- SC – 02
- ST – 01
- OBC – 05
- EWS – 01
- Gen – 10
- Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Also See: IBPS PO 2022 Notification
Central Bank of India SO Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either (i) A Citizen of India or (ii) A subject of Nepal or (iii) A subject of Bhutan or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute
Central Bank of India SO Experience
- 6 years of post-qualification hands-on experience.
- Solaris/Unix/ Linux Administration Certification OR
- MCSE, MCSA Certification. OR
- OCA / OCP Certification OR
- CCNP, CCNA OR
- CCNP-Security, CISSP, CCIE, CEH OR
- Certification in Middleware Technologies, PMP OR
- Certification in dotnet or Java or HTML or web technologies etc. Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, PMP OR
- Android, Java, Web services, iOS app development, PMP OR
- Any certification in areas like API Development, AI/ML, Mobile App development, Java, Python etc.
- The upper age limit of the candidate as on 31/12/2021 is as follows
- Senior Manager (Information Technology) – Scale III 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and for candidates whose Children / Family members died in the 1984 riots
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
Also See: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 Registration Form
How to Apply?
- The Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on Central Bank of India Official Website centralbankofindia.co.in from 02nd March to 27th March 2022.
- Candidates can apply only online from 10.02.2022 to 02.03.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/ Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per this Advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- All Other Candidates Application Fee Rs.850/-+ GST.
- For SC/ ST candidates Application Fee Rs.175/-+ GST.
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should finally submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Selection Process
- The selection process for the post of Specialist Officer is as follows:
- Candidates must appear in the online test which will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Raipur & Patna Centers
Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of CBI SO Recruitment is as follows:
|S No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Stream/Category Specific Questions||60||60||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario &|
- The question paper will be bilingual: Hindi and English.
- The questions will be objective in nature.
- There will be 5 options for each question.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Central Bank of India SO Salary Details
- MMG Scale III – Rs.63840 – 78230
Call Letters for the Online Test
- The date of the On-line Test is TENTATIVELY FIXED as 27.03.2022 However, it will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Online Examination.
Procedure for Obtaining Call Letters for Attending Online Test
- All eligible candidates will be required to download their call letter for on-line examination and the Information Handout from the Bank‟s website tentatively after 17.03.2022. Date of commencement of downloading interview call letters for all the posts will be intimated by way of separate notice on the Bank‟s website
- Hence, candidates are advised to visit the bank‟s website frequently for the date of commencement of downloading of on-line examination/interview call letters. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent through any other mode.
- In case of any difficulty in downloading the call letter, the candidate should contact the Help Desk as mentioned in FAQs with regard to downloading the call letter.