CCL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Notification Apply Online 482 Job Vacancies
CCL Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Apprentice has been released on its official website centralcoalfields.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the Central Coal Fields Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021 before the 21st February 2021 and also make sure to read the CCL Apprentice Ranchi recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
Applicants who wish to apply for Apprentice post can check the official notification below.
Details of Central Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Advt. No.||Ref. No. CCL/ Apprentice Trg/ Notification/ 20-21/ 1657|
|Job Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Vacancy||482 Posts|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery)||42|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||42|
|Switch Board Attendant||42|
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||42|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||42|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||42|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology)||42|
|Multi Media & Webpage Designer||10|
|IT & Electronic System Maintenance||10|
|Shot Firer/BIaster Mine||42|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||42|
CCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01st February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21st February 2021|
Eligibility for CCL Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th Std from recognized board or institute. Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimun-18 Years and Maximum 21 Years as on 01/01/2021 (Relaxed by 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (NCL) for the seats reserved for them.
- CCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month from the respective board.
Also See: WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
How to Apply?
- Go to official website
- Find the advertisement “Request for application from candidates for training of fresher apprentices under the Apprentices Act and NAPS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> apprenticeshipindia.org to apply, should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.