CCI Recruitment 2021 for 100 Apprentice Posts
CCI Recruitment 2021 – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCIL) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992 on its official website. Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates can apply for CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed format on or before 20th January 2021.
|Name of Organization||Cement Corporation of India Limited|
|Total No of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
Also See: VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020
CCI ITI Trade Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details
- Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 100 [One Hundred] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below
Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices
|Sl. No.||Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||No. of Posts|
|03||Welder [Gas & Electric]||Welder [Gas & Electric]||10|
|05||Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|06||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
|09||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||ITI (Office Assistant, COPA)||06|
CCI ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Application is on||January 20th, 2021.|
Reservation of Vacancies
- SC/ST, EWS and OBC [NCL]: Vacancies for SC/ST, EWS & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act- 1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20th January 2021
- Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2020||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2020|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|
Payment of Stipend to Apprentices
- The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- Selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation during Apprenticeship period
CCI ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Typed applications given full details as per the prescribed ‘Format’ available in CCI website cciltd.in. The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of:
- [a] SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- [b] ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- [c] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- [d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- [e] Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- [f] One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 20th January 2021 and addressed to The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana-501158, Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employment: As per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall NOT be obligatory for CCI to employ Apprentices on completion of training.
- There are no provisions for providing direct employment in CCI on completion of apprenticeship training.
Also See: DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020