CBSE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for JHT, Assistant, Clerk, Steno
CBSE Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited Online Applications for various Group B & Group C posts through All India Direct Recruitment. CBSE will conduct the Written Exam for these Posts. Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application procedure, pay scale and other important things for CBSE Recruitment 2019.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Job Type: Central Government
- Advertisement No.: No. CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./01/2019
- Total Vacancy: Various
- Job Location: Across India
Name of Posts: Name of All Posts for CBSE Recruitment 2019-20 are given below
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Secretary (Information Technology IT)
- Analyst (Information Technology IT)
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Accountant
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th December 2019
Eligibility for CBSE Recruitment 2019
- There can be separate Age Criteria for all mentioned posts. Age relaxation will be provided as per the Govt rules. There will relaxation of 3 Years for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
- Graduate Candidates will be able to apply for these vacancies. Candidate must have done the required qualification from the recognized Institute. Exact Details of post wise qualification criteria will mention in the official notification.
- Selection to various posts mentions above will be based on Written Exam. CBSE will conduct Online Exam & call the candidate for the next stage.
- Post wise Next Stage process will decide by CBSE. The next Stage can post wise descriptive test/ skill test/ typing test/ interview.
Post wise Pay Scale criteria are as follows:
- Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (Information Technology IT): Level 11 of 7th CPC
- Analyst (Information Technology IT): Level 10 of 7th CPC
- Junior Hindi Translator: Level 6 of 7th CPC
- Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant: Level 4 of 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant: Level 2 of 7th CPC
- Details of application fee (category wise) will mention in the official notification. Online Mode of submission of fee will accept. Application Fee will be accepted till the last date mention in the notice.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply under Online Mode from the Official Website http://www.cbse.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this Email Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size)
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 15th November 2019 to 16th December 2019
- Candidates need to take Printout of Filled Application Form for future reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.