Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 50 Junior Officers Vacancies
Can Fin Homes Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 – Can Fin Homes Ltd is officially out of the recruitment notification for 50 candidates to fill their Junior Officers jobs in All over India. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 02nd December 2020 for Can Fin Homes Ltd Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Also See: LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021
Details of CFHL JOC Recruitment 2020
Can Fin Homes Ltd.
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting date for Submission of Online Application
26th November 2020
Last date for Submission of Online Application
02nd December 2020
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry / computer applications is preferred.
Age (incl. Years) Min-Max – 21 -30 years
- The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply.
- Attending to the customers, documentation, scanning of documents, data entry operations in the computer, Marketing of Housing Loans, making phone calls to customer for business/recoveries, undertaking recovery visits etc. and such other work assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time.
Period of Contract & Termination
- The contract shall be initially for a fixed term of one year only. The same may be extended for further 2 years at the sole discretion of the Company. The candidates may request renewal of contract after expiry of first year.
- Company may either terminate the contract or if it requires the services of the selected candidate for further period, the contract may be renewed for a further period of one year subject to satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidates.
- Further either party may terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing/by remitting one month’s compensation amount
- The company reserves the right to terminate the services of contract appointee who fails to show satisfactory performance or even without assigning any reasons by giving one month’s notice at any time during the contract period.
- Rs.16000/- per month for first 12 months. In case of renewal of contract, then the consolidated compensation will be Rs.18000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs.21000/- per month for the 3rd year.
- The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 1800/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.1800/- from the company will be contributed.
- Mobile charges of Rs. 600/- p.m.
- Conveyance expenses of Rs. 500/- p.m.
- Special allowance of Rs.1000/- p.m.
- Casual Leave – 1 day for each completed month of service, subject to a maximum of 12 days during the calendar year.
- Carry-over of unavailed Casual leave is permissible.
- Applicable Statutory deductions like Professional Tax, TDS etc., if any, shall be deducted from their compensation.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE though company’s website canfinhomes.com clicking on the link
- The link for registration of application will be https://www.canfinhomes.com/career.aspx
- The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows:
- All candidates should have a valid mobile number / personal mail ID for login.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph, counterfoil and signature, uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-line application at the appropriate places and once the application is filled in completely, candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button; candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- Candidates will get acknowledgement for having submitted the application.
- The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment. All communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail id only.
- After completion of on-line registration, take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application and the same has to be submitted at the time of interview along with other documents / certificates.
- Candidates need not send any print out of Application documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure & Call Letters
- The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branch. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist based on their academic qualification score & experience in the relevant field and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by Interview.
- Candidates are advised to check Company’s website for details.
- The names of shortlisted candidates for written test and interview will be published in our Company’s website
- The details of venue, time & date for written test and Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only and no separate individual communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of rank lists drawn based on the total marks secured in the interview.