CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021 for 199 Clerk and Auditor/Accountant Posts
CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) and Comptroller and Audit General of India (CAG), Delhi is hiring Sportsperson for the post of Clerk and Auditor/Accountant under Group ‘C’. CAG Group C Recruitment will be made in the Games/Sports of Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women) and Table Tennis (Men and Women).
The applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates through offline mode within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper dated 02nd October 2021.
Also Apply Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
CAG Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Organization: Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Name of the Vacancy: Auditor, Accountant and DEO
- No of Jobs: 199 Posts
- Job Category: Delhi Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
CAG Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 02nd October 2021 (DOP)
- Last date of submission of application: 30 days from DOP
- Total Posts – 199
- Account/Auditor – 125
- Clerk – 74
CAG Salary Details
- Auditor/ Accountant – Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-)
- Clerk/ DEO Grade-A – Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-)
Eligibility for CAG Recruitment 2021
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after appointment. The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment.
- Failure to pass the typing test (for clerk) and confirmatory test (for Auditor/ Accountant) will render the Clerk/Auditor/Accountant, as the case may be, liable for discharge from service.
- Between 18 and 27 years
- Other Criteria
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports mentioned in the advertisement. or
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned in the advertisement.
- The upper age limit for the posts of Auditor/Accountant/Clerk is relaxable for Government Employees as per extant Government orders.
- Categories of sportspersons specified in “Sports Qualification” section above may be allowed relaxation of upper age limit upto a maximum of 5 years (10 years in the case of SC/ST and 8 years in the case of OBC). This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education qualifications etc.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants applying for both the posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk/DEO-Grade-A should submit separate application for the posts.
- Applications may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in should be sent to the concerned Nodal Office mentioned in the advertisement.
- No application should be to the CAG Office New Delhi.
- The application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, sports certificate and certificate of SC/ST/OBC where applicable. Applicants shall be required to send copies of certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned in Annexure-IV (Forms 1, 2 and 3) in response to the advertisement at the time of submitting the application or otherwise, during field trials. In case of candidate, failing to do so, her/his candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further appeal/assigning any reason thereof.
- All candidates shall also give an undertaking in the format specified in Annexure-V on the genuineness of certificates furnished by them.
- The Selection Process of CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Field Trial and Fitness Tests/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination