Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Recruitment 2019 (29 Posts)
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019: Cabinet Secretariat has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Field Officer; Group B. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before November 12th, 2019.
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy Details
- Applicants belonging to the NE region, who know any of the under-mentioned languages with proficiency to read, write and speak in the concerned language and fulfill the following laid-down eligibility conditions, may apply for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD).
- Name of Post: Deputy Field Officer (GD), (Group – “B” Non-Gazetted)
- No of Posts: 29
Language-wise distribution of vacancies:
- Garo – 03
- Burmese – 02
- Assamese – 02
- Nagamese (Main dialect) – 02
- Nagamese (Nocte) – 01
- Nagamese (Tangsa) – 01
- Nagamese (Wancho) – 01
- Nagamese (Konyak) – 02
- Nagamese (Sema ) – 02
- Nagamese (Pangmi) – 02
- Nagamese (Thangkhul)- 02
- Bodo – 03
- Mara – 02
- Arakanese – 02
- Chin – 02
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of application submission: 12th November 2019
Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Pay Scale
- The post carries an initial pay of Rs. 44,900/- in Level-7 in the pay matrix as per Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees of equivalent grade
- The post also carries a Special Allowance of 20% of the basic pay.
Eligibility for Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Recruitment 2019
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution as on 12th November 2019
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals belonging to the North-Eastern states will be eligible to apply
- Not exceeding 30 Years (as on closing date i.e. 12.11.2019). Age relaxation is as per GOI rule.
Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Selection Process 2019
- The selection to the post is prescribed to be made on the basis of a Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and an Interview with an in-built mechanism to verify the claimed language proficiency.
- Those who clear prelims will be called for the mains exam. The prelims will be conducted only if the number of applicants is large, as per the official notification.
- The mains exam is for two-hours. Paper I will be conventional and consist of English Essays (25 marks), precis (15 marks), letter writing (15 marks) and comprehension passage (20 marks) and the grammar for 25 marks. In paper II – which will be objective type – applicants will be asked questions on quantitative abilities. Both paper I and Paper II will be for 100 marks.
- Both mains and prelims exam will have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Applicants clearing the mains exam will be called for interview and document verification round.
Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Application Procedure 2019
- Applicants are required to send their applications in the prescribed format incorporated in the advertisement. The form should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/typed on A-4 size paper. Applicants should use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the application.
- Applicants can download their forms from the official cabinet secretariat website, cabsec.gov.in
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Deputy Field Officer (GD) (name of the language (s) and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003”. The application should be dispatched under ordinary posts.