BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification for ASI and Constable Posts under Air Wing
BSF ASI Recruitment 2021 – Border Security Force (BSF) has invited online applications through the official notification from eligible Indian citizens for 65 posts of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic, Constables and many more on its official website www.bsf.gov.in has been released on 27th June 2021. Read the complete article below for other details like the application process, fees, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, pay scale and much more.
BSF ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Organization Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Name: ASI & Constables
BSF Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts: 27th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 26th July 2021
BSF Vacancy Details
- BSF has released 65 vacancies for Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector), Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) and Constable (Storeman). The candidates interested can go through the below table for detailed vacancies.
Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector)
|Name of Wing||Trade||Vacancies|
|Rotary Wing||Mechanical (Airframe & Engine)||09|
|Avionics (Elect, Instrument, Radio/Radar)||13|
|Avionics (Elect & Instrument)||04|
|Total Number of vacancies||49|
Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector)
|Rotary Wing||Avionics (Radio/Radar)||03|
|Fixed Wing||Avionics (Radio)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment 2021
- Before applying for the various paramedical posts a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as age limit that has been given below:
- Nationality/Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI): Candidate should have done three years Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation; OR Group “X” Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI): Candidate should have done three years Diploma recognized by the Directorate General, Civil Aviation in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering; OR Group “X” Radio Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Constable (Storeman): Candidate should have passed Matriculation with Science or equivalent from a recognized Board. Must have two years working experience in Store or ware housing of any Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous organization or any company or private firm or Institution
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI): Two years relevant aviation experience after completion of the Diploma course.
- Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI): Two years experience in maintenance or overhauling of communication or Navigation equipment fitted in Aircraft or Helicopter held by Border Security Force.
- Constable (Storeman): Working knowledge in Computer or having prior aviation experience is preferable, not mandatory.
Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI) & Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI)
- General: 18 – 28 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 31 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 65 Years
- General: 20 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 20 – 28 Years
- SC/ ST: 20 – 30 Years
Also Apply CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
BSF Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The application from the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode only. No other mode for submission of application will be accepted
- The facility of submission of online application will be opened on BSF website bsf.gov.in w.e.f 27/06/2021 at 00:01 AM and will be closed on 26/07/2021 at 11:59 PM. Procedure for online submission of application is attached with this advertisement at Annexure – ‘A’
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
- Candidates to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee through following payment modes:
- Net banking of any bank.
- Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
- Nearest authorised Common Service Centre.
BSF ASI, Constable Selection Procedure
- Selection of candidate will be done through a qualifying exam of 100 marks
- The selected candidates will be called for a second phase exam of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Exam and documentation
- Candidates who qualify in all the above stages i.e. Written Examination, Documentation, PST & PET will undergo detailed Medical Examination, which will be conducted by a Medical board to assess their fitness. If any candidate found unfit in the Medical Examination, he/she may prefer an appeal for Review Medical Examination within the prescribed time limit of 15 days from the date of issue of memorandum
- The provisions for appeal of Review Medical Examination are only against an “ERROR OF JUDGMENT” on the part of initial Medical Board. On acceptance of the appeal, Review Medical Examination will be conducted and the decision of Review Medical Board will be final
- No appeal/representation against the decision of the Review Medical Board will be entertained.’ Appeals from the candidates declared unfit in the medical examination will be received at FHQ (Pers Dte-Rectt Section) and formats of Letter/certificate are enclosed as Annexure- ‘F’, F-1 & F-2. After scrutiny of the received documents