BPSC Recruitment 2020 – 373 Vacancies for Auditor Posts (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service), Apply Online
BPSC Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for recruitment notification for the post of Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) in Panchayati Raj Department. Online applications will be invited on official website of BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in from 21st October 2020.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 18th November 2020.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
- Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Total Vacancy||373 Posts|
|Advt. number||67/ 2020|
|Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)||150||45||11||67||37||59||04||373|
|Online Application Start||21st October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18th November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th November 2020|
|Form Receipt Last Date||18th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
- The candidate should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
- 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years i.e. candidate should have been born not earlier than 30.09.1993 and not later than 30.09.1999 both days inclusive, relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules.
Stipend and other Benefits
- With minimum 7 or 8 subjects Rs.14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects – Rs.15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects Rs. 16,000/-
- A three-year period of Apprenticeship.
- May be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager after passing 10 or more subjects
- Apprentice to pass total nine subjects by the end of 3 years.
- A further extension of 1 year (2 years in case of SC/ST candidates) shall be granted if the apprentice passes 9 subjects within the initial 3 years of apprenticeship for passing another 1 papers so as to complete 10 papers.
- Termination of apprenticeship on failure to pass 9 subjects within three years.
- Interview/Group Discussion (to be conducted only in Mumbai).
- All eligible candidates will be called for interview/ Group Discussion and their selection will be based on their performance in Interview/Group Discussion.
- Final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- Posting of selected candidates will be at Head Office of GIC Re.
- The selected candidates will be for both the streams i.e. life and non-life.
Absorption as Assistant Manager
- On absorption on regular basis, as Assistant Manager (Scale I Officer) after passing minimum 10 papers, the emoluments will be fixed in the scale of Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about Rs.53400/-p.m. plus other benefits which are New Pension
- Scheme and Newspaper /Internet Allowance Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, Personal Accident cover, housing and vehicle loans with subsidized interests, and interest free advances for festival, natural calamities and any other benefits as per rules and on confirmation of service in the Corporation
- The officers are also entitled for Corporation’s / leased accommodation as per norms
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form as per Annexure.
- Attach self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
- Affix passport size photograph at the right hand top corner of the application.
- Then send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the email id [email protected]
- The original application along with the original certificates are to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion