BPSC Recruitment 2020 for 315 Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Posts
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check out complete details of BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, application procedure, how to apply, selection procedure, dates and more details for BPSC Recruitment 2020 start from 10th September 2020 and will continue till 29th September 2020.
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग (BPSC) सरकार में सहायक प्रोफेसर के पद पर भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग, भारत सरकार के तहत इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज। बिहार का। इच्छुक आवेदक bpsc.bih.nic.in पर ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से पदों पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। बीपीएससी सहायक प्रोफेसर भर्ती 2020 पात्रता मानदंड, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन कैसे करें, चयन प्रक्रिया, तिथियों और बीपीएससी भर्ती 2020 के लिए अधिक विवरण की पूरी जानकारी देखें 10 सितंबर 2020 से शुरू होती है और 29 सितंबर 2020 तक जारी रहेगी।
Also See: PNB SO Recruitment 2020
BPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2020 Overview
Exam Conducting Body
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Total No. of Vacancies
Assistant Professor Salary Details
- The pay scale/salary for Assistant Professor falls under Level 10. The pay is about Rs.57,700/-
BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Important Dates
10th to 29th September 2020
Last date for submission of online application
12th October 2020
Last date for submission of application fee
05th October 2020
Last date for submission of hard copy of online application
19th October 2020
Eligibility for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Eng.: B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/BS and ME / M.Tech / MS or integrated M.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Eng.: B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/BS and ME / M.Tech / MS or integrated M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Eng.: B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ BS and ME / M.Tech/ MS or integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical and Engineering with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- The minimum age limit of the applicants should be 22 years. There is no maximum age limit. However, the age of retirement is 65 years.
Also See: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- The selection for the post of Lectuer, HOD, Assistant Professor in the various Engineering disciplines for BPSC will comprise of a total 100 Marks of four stages. The Selection Procedure for BPSC Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Academic record and research performance. This will hold a weightage of 20 marks.
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education: This will be of 40 Marks. Objective type of questions will be asked in the exam comprising of 80 questions of 2 Hour Time Duration.
- For Engineering stream -The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Assistant professor: 25 Marks
BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 10th September 2020 to 29th September 2020.
- Instructions Download the dead online reports from the dashboard and sign the Hindi ink in blue at the designated place in the hard copy and sign all the certificates/papers with the said hard copy only from the post/speed post, Send that it must be received by Joint Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru March (Basi Road), Patna-800001 by 5.00 pm on 19th October 2020. Self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the said hard copy, Annex-wise
- For more details please visit https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
|Apply Online (Mechanical)||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online (Computer Science)||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online (Electrical & Electronics)||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification (51/2020)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (52/2020)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (53/2020)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Question: How to apply for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 ?
Answer: To fill online application form of BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 you have to follow up our guidelines mentioned above as well.
Question: How many posts in BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 ?
Answer: BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Recruitment advertisement has total 315 vacancies.