BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Audit Officer Posts
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has started accepting online applications for the recruitment for Assistant Auditor Officer Posts on its official website from 17th April 2021 onwards.
A total of 138 vacancies has been released for AAO posts and will be recruited through this recruitment process. The online registration process has been active till 15th May 2021. The candidates interested in the post can check their eligibility and apply for the post once the online registration process is released.
Also Apply ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Auditor Officer|
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||08th April 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th April 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Online Examination||To be notified soon|
BPSC AAO Vacancy Details
- A total of 138 vacancies has been announced for the post of Assistant Auditor Officer Post by BPSC against Advt No. 05/2021. The category-wise vacancy distribution is tabulated below.
Eligibility for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
- A Bachelor’s degree in a recognized university in one of the subjects of Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- MB (Finance), CA ICWA and CS degree holders will be eligible to apply for this post
- All certificates related to educational qualification should be issued before the last date of filling the online application 15th May 2021, otherwise the candidature of the candidate will be canceled
- Degree from a recognized University
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
Also Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Selection Process for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will comprise of written test (preliminary and main) and interview. The preliminary written test will be for 2 hours the 150 marks questions will be asked
- Candidates who will qualify for the prelims exam will have to appear for the main examination. The main examination will have three subjects. The interview will comprise 120 marks.
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- In a bit to apply for BPSC Assistant Audit officer Recruitment 2021 Notification, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Commission bihar.gov.in
- Under the applying process, you will have to go to the online application section and read the recruitment notification and apply online for the recruitment examination. Last date for online submission of application is 15th May 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Go to the Login Page and enter your credentials
- Complete the application form by filling in all the required
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference