BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Applications invited for 87 Graduate & Tech Apprentices
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Mumbai Refinery, Ambalamgal, Mahul, Mumbai has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Graduate and Technician Apprentice.
This recruitment is being done to recruit 87 vacancies out of which 42 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentice & 45 are for Technician Apprentice. All interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 24 September 2021. The link to the online application can be accessed by scrolling down.
BPCL Job Summary
- Notification: BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- City: New Delhi
- State: Delhi
- Country: India
- Organization: BPCL
- Functional: Administration, Engineering
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement Date of Online Application Submission: 09th September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Submission: 24th September 2021
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
BPCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 42 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 45 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 87 Posts
Eligibility for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- For Graduate Apprentice: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Also See: GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
BPCL Apprentice Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General /SC/ST/OBC/PwD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination
- Only those candidates will be considered for the apprentice engagement who are based at Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Panvel and Palghar
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 24 September 2021. The candidates are advised to read the overall notification before applying to any post. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates may apply online through the link available on portal.mhrdnats.gov.in www.bharatpetroleum.com