BPCL Recruitment 2021 for 168 Graduate Apprenticeship Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released the official notification for 168 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice job vacancies in Kerala. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 05th July 2021 to 25th July 2021. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BPCL job notification 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
BPCL Recruitment 2021
- Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- Job Location: Kerala
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
BPCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 120
- Diploma Apprentice – 48
- Total – 168 Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 05th July 2021
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “BPCL Kochi Refinery: 20th July 2021
- Last Date for applying to “BPCL, Kochi Refinery: 25th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th July 2021
Also Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.08.2021 which means candidate date of birth is between 01.08.1994 to 01.08.2003 will be preferred.
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidate should have first Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only) is mandatory.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Candidate should have first Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only) will be preferred.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/ on or before 20th July 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the Official site of BPCL website in
- Select the required notification and click “Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” then print the registration form.
- Then Go to the official site of MHRDNATS website.
- Click “Enroll” button and fill the details.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
- There are No Fees to apply for the posts
BPCL Apprentice Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Graduate Apprentices post is Rs. 25,000/- per month and for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices post salary is Rs. 18,000/- per month from the respective board. The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year.
Also Apply Oil India Recruitment 2021
Selection Process for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and interview
- Final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.