BORL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 37 Diploma Apprentice Jobs
BORL Recruitment 2022 – The Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL) has published the BORL Recruitment 2022 Notification for Recruitment to the posts of Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice Posts. Candidates selected as Apprentice Trainees in BORL through this Recruitment Process will be placed in the Bharat Oman Refineries Limited, Bina, Madhya Pradesh.
Detailed Official Notification, Online Registration Link, Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit, Salary / Stipend, Vacancy & Other Relevant Details for BORL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
Also See HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
BORL Recruitment Vacancy 2022
- Organization: Bharat Oman Refinery Limited
- Post Name: Diploma Apprentice
- Job type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- Job Location: Sagar
BORL Vacancy Details
- There are 37 vacancies allotted for this recruitment for following departments.
- Chemical – 30
- Mechanical – 02
- Electrical – 02
- Instrumentation – 01
- Civil – 02
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BORL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are interested in applying for BORL Diploma Apprenticeships are encouraged to do so. Candidates for these positions must have a diploma in civil engineering, computer science, information technology, mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering from a recognised board or university.
- Only those who have recently completed their Diploma are allowed to apply.
- Age limit for BORL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 18-24 years as on 1st January 2022. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC / ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates shall be provided.
BORL Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Official Website for filling online application form i.e., mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on Online Form Link for Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Fill required Details in the BORL Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit the application.
- Take the printout of your BORL Application for further reference.
BORL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General /SC/ST/OBC on the basis of mark obtained by the candidates. Engagement for Apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination
BORL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- A selected candidate who gets consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15000/- per month.